What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Size of the bombs the US has given Israel to kill civilians is sickening:-

Kashmir is India's issue.

But Why did Pakistan send it's army to rape and murder Palesntinians?
Yet another example why Indians should be kept off this thread. Nothing to add of value - degrading the forum and yourself - nonsense posting - will get banned - then reappear with one of his other IDs.
Shameful little Indian

We are yet to full yoccupy Kashmir. We will deal with China regarding Azad Kashmir in coming decades, when Pakistan is completely indebted to CPEC.

We will pay off China's losses in return for Azad Kashmir
and that’s the reason no one take Indians serious lol

My friend, look at the size of India. Huge economy and population, soon this will be more destructive than the Zionists.

Also their sexual frustration is a big reason why they want to go through with their military endeavours, they want to rape light-skinned women.

They need to be eradicated.

Lies and more lies.

View attachment 962084
Most of israeli women aren't light skinned haha and they aren't pretty at all, those you see on photos or videos are few.

there are many of them used to visit sinai or alexandria (before they got shot and some of them were killed) trust me , they are fuken ugly.

it's good that there is another country that challenges india which is china .. there is a balance i think.

Yet another example why Indians should be kept off this thread. Nothing to add of value - degrading the forum and yourself - nonsense posting - will get banned - then reappear with one of his other IDs.
Shameful little Indian
Its sad how obsessed they are that they create multiple ID's.

Most of israeli women aren't light skinned haha and they aren't pretty at all, those you see on photos or videos are few.

there are many of them used to visit sinai or alexandria (before they got shot and some of them were killed) trust me , they are fuken ugly.

it's good that there is another country that challenges india which is china .. there is a balance i think.
It is a huge upgrade for Indians regardless, they are mad about taking Ls throughout history so want to take out their frustration on the Muslims.

They are a threat to Muslim women. Total Pajeet Death is a must.

I think you need to read history and not be fixated by nationalistic fervour. Painful as it may be for people like you US was "defeated" in Vietnam and Afghanistan and that is by their own (US ) admission. It's better for you to face reality rather than live in the supremacy fantasy.
There is no fantasy in this post but a collection of facts that are often overlooked in narrative overflows. Is it difficult for you to understand the sequence of events in the Vietnam War and the fact that some of the most impressive American battlefield victories are in Vietnam? It was up to American leadership to take advantage of these American battlefield victories and secure independence of South Vietnam when Vietcong was brought to the negotiation table in 1972, but it did not. Both Johnson and Nixon turned out to be poor leaders, and Nixon went down in history as a corrupt leader. You stick to narrative but I have critical thinking, and I reflected on this historical development to understand what happened in fair manner.

You want to boast about Vietcong's prowess in combat? Study Sino-Vietnam War for a change. In this war, Vietcong maintained its occupational grip on Cambodia while holding China at bay. China wanted to liberate Cambodia by bringing Vietcong to its knees but suffered heavy losses in just 3 weeks and gave up. Vietcong handled two countries in this war and maintained its gains in the process. This is incredible.

-----

US does not have direct access to Afghanistan and had to work with Pakistan to do its bidding in Afghanistan. American mission was to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network in the region. Towards this end, Taliban setup was toppled in 2001 (Operation Enduring Freedom), and Al-Qaeda Network was defeated in Tora Bora mountains in 2002 (Operation Anaconda). Taliban and Al-Qaeda Network survivors fled to neighboring countries.

Taliban managed to regroup in neighboring countries but lost about 70,000 fighters in various clashes in Afghanistan and the war was settled on the negotiation table with Pakistani and Qatari mediation. Taliban had no choice but to accept following American demand:

"The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan reaffirms its continued commitment not to cooperate with or permit international terrorist groups or individuals to recruit, train, raise funds (including through the production or distribution of narcotics), transit Afghanistan or misuse its internationally recognized travel documents, or conduct other support activities in Afghanistan, and will not host them."

Do you think this demand was new? NO, it wasn't. This demand was put in front of Taliban in 2001. Read Pervez Musharraf's book.

Taliban accomplishments are impressive but they did not defeat US in war. They settled for peace with US while the US focused on dismantling Al-Qaeda Network in the region. US respected Pakistani interests but you are mistaking this for defeat. US and Pakistan were fully aware of what was going on and were in touch with each other. But you have let some naive boasters in this forum to cloud your judgement.

There are members here who believe Russians have won in Ukraine even though this war is yet to conclude. I do not see you "correcting" these members. :rolleyes: You are the one who needs reality check, not me. The least you can do is to have a look at what I have disclosed, but nope. Don't quote me and waste my time with illogical rants if this is what you want to stick to.

@RescueRanger
@Signalian
@PanzerKiel

1697366510631.png

There is no fantasy in this post but a collection of facts that are often overlooked in narrative overflows. Is it difficult for you to understand the sequence the events in the Vietnam War and the fact that some of the most impressive American battlefield victories are in Vietnam? It was up to American leadership to take advantage of these American battlefield victories and secure independence of South Vietnam when Vietcong was brought to the negotiation table in 1972, but it did not. Both Johnson and Nixon turned out to be poor leaders, and Nixon went down in history as a corrupt leader. You stick to narrative but I have critical thinking, and I reflected on this historical development to understand what happened in fair manner.

You want to boast about Vietcong's prowess in combat? Study Sino-Vietnam War for a change. In this war, Vietcong maintained its occupational grip on Cambodia while holding China at bay. China wanted to liberate Cambodia by bringing Vietcong to its knees but suffered heavy losses in just 3 weeks and gave up. Vietcong handled two countries in this war and maintained its gains in the process. This is incredible.

-----

US does not have direct access to Afghanistan and had to work with Pakistan to do its bidding in Afghanistan. American mission was to dismantle Al-Qaeda Network in the region. Towards this end, Taliban setup was toppled in 2001 (Operation Enduring Freedom), and Al-Qaeda Network was defeated in Tora Bora mountains in 2002 (Operation Anaconda). Taliban and Al-Qaeda Network survivors fled to neighboring countries.

Taliban managed to regroup in neighboring countries but lost about 70,000 fighters in various clashes in Afghanistan and the war was settled on the negotiation table with Pakistani and Qatari mediation. Taliban had no choice but to accept following American demand:

"The Islamic Republic of Afghanistan reaffirms its continued commitment not to cooperate with or permit international terrorist groups or individuals to recruit, train, raise funds (including through the production or distribution of narcotics), transit Afghanistan or misuse its internationallyrecognized travel documents, or conduct other support activities in Afghanistan, and will not host them."

Do you think this demand was new? NO, it wasn't. This demand was put in front of Taliban in 2001. Read Pervez Musharraf's book.

Taliban accomplishments are impressive but they did not defeat US in war. They settled for peace with US while the US focused on dimantling Al-Qaeda Network in the region. US respected Pakistani interests but you are mistaking this for defeat. US and Pakistan were fully aware of what was going on and were in touch with each other. But you have let some naive boasters in this forum to cloud your judgement.

There are members here who believe Russians have won in Ukraine even though this war is yet to conclude. I do not see you "correcting" these members. :rolleyes: You are the one who needs reality check, not me. The least you can do is to have a look at what I have disclosed, but nope. Don't quote me and waste my time with illogical rants if this is what you want to stick to.

@RescueRanger
@Signalian
@PanzerKiel

Brilliant post.

Back
Top Bottom