What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Last edited:
Bro,not everything is a lie. Wake up,you think that Hamas is a benevolent resistance group just because they're Muslims. They are not. Wake up. I saw video footage from inside that shelter where the Israelis were packed so tightly. Hamas gunmen threw a grenade inside and there was chaos. I saw the aftermath as well,death people,wounded,everybody shocked.

If you think that only the Jews have done bad things to Palestinians,check again. I can show you lists with incidents that happened. Of Palestinians attacks on civilians throughout the decades. They're not innocent either. Yes,they are oppressed,yes they have been abused and mistreated by the Israelis. But they've done a lot of bad things too.

Israelis though have a bigger and stronger army and that's why they cause even more casualties to the Palestinians.
No, not just because they are Muslims. But also because they are oppressed for generations. Look at the map of Palestine of 1948, 1967, and now 2023. They have been ripped off their lands, their homes, and their all resources. The occupiers now control even their exit and entry in their home land. All this is done by these war-criminal Zionists over these decades slowly but steadily by the use of this victim card, perception manipulation, terrorism, and military power. Palestinians now have only two options; either face extinction or fight back. In the first case you get a death of humiliation only. In the latter one, either you get freed and live with honor or die with honor. Hamas has chosen the latter option. Now it's the turn of Zionist war criminals to die.

You accuse me of something. Can you prove it? Or are you full of nonsense?

And are you that stupid to understand all my posts? You still call me things like "Zionist whore" or "jew lover"? Because I say Hamas is a terrorist organization? Are you kidding? You obviously didn't read my post a couple of days ago where I explained myself about some things.

You are a filthy false flagger. End of discussion.

They are getting very scared. They will trigger world war 3. These have people severe anxiety. It's much safer to provide safe exit for them back to Europe. And cede control of Palestine to Palestinian military forces.
I don't know what about you but you are writing none stop from the morning 😂 you seems to be very scared while we are with very high motivation 💪 to eradicate gaza.
Iran/ Lebanon we don't cares.
Everyone that's will join the party we will carpet bomb them

Iran foreign minister has said... Fingers are on trigger in case of Gaza invasion... there will be an earthquake if Hezbollah gets involved. So the Israeli regime is doing calculations and they're not sure what to do. The rest is just media show.
What has Iran threatened in response?

The Israelis claim they can attack anywhere in the Middle East. I suppose that also includes the nations you mentioned.

Not Iran or Turkey because they too have missiles, especially Iran. The rest they can easily target.

Back
Top Bottom