What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1) Targeted special ops with confirmed intelligence on hamas members/hostages
2) Israel can secure all borders around Gaza which it seems to have failed to do so far
3) Get into some back channels with other arab countries to put pressure on Hamas and their supporters
4) Start discussing political support with Fatah, the PLO for a 2 state solution to undermine Hamas
5) Show the Palestinian people that Hamas is the problem and creating all the issues for palestinians in gaza by showing care and restraint, winning hearts and minds go's very far.

This is just a start I probably could add another 10 if I spend another 10mins, and these socalled leaders only option they can see is carpet bombing.
Hamas last waged a campaign in 2008-2009. If there was a method to cleanup Hamas, Israel would have done so by now and Gaza would be having a milder ruler like in West Bank. All attempts to rid Gaza of Hamas have failed over last 15 years. So, this war is not new, it is just a Groundhog Day in Gaza.
In fact, part of the tragic error Israelis made was, they thought since more and more Gazans are now working in Israel, Hamas would like the money flowing in and will moderate its ways and become more Fatah like.

Do you agree then that Turkey should give all of Cyprus back to Greek Cypriots,the original owners?

The British.

View attachment 960886

In 1945, a demographic study showed that the population had grown to 1,764,520, comprising 1,061,270 Muslims, 553,600 Jews, 135,550 Christians and 14,100 people of other groups.

View attachment 960887
Who is in majority before 48???

He is a Greek Jew. He has been exposed. I don't believe his lies. He's awful at narrative building. I'm single handlely wiping the floor with their whole propaganda army, lol. They're losing it and telling me to stop sharing tweets. 🤣🤣😂😊
You seem to be confused:

Screenshot_2022-05-06 Hamas’s Sinwar threatens a ‘regional, religious war’ if Al-Aqsa is again...png

Would be miracle if they reach destination before breaking down :lol:

Ready for a full oil embargo from OPEC? Get some firewood in advance :lol:

'The Duran' channel is relevant to you being Russian. They seem to think that the Israel-Palestinian conflict will hurt Zelensky a lot though they also think, by sometime in 2024, Russia would prevail anyway--however, the Israel-Palestinian conflict will 'hasten' Ukraine's capitulation.

And yet the blind supporters of American military power think America could simultaneously fight and win in the Middle East, in Europe, and in the Pacific.

Here is 'The Duran' video:

You have been reduced to a tiny fish and chips island LOL Dude, just worry about the white British dwindling population.
This bag of fish and chips can still bite. Meanwhile limp dick Muslim nations just silence. So I suggest you kindly keep very quiet 🤫. 😂

So Hezbollah did not enter the war. Its shame.
Hezbollah knows they will get a spanking their three generations will remember. So they are now quiet like good little dogs 😂

This bag of fish and chips can still bite. Meanwhile limp dick Muslim nations just silence. So I suggest you kindly keep very quiet 🤫. 😂

You mean the Pakistani generals and Maryam Nawaz LOL Yeah you right about that.

Do you have a job? You've been posting your propaganda for 10+ hours straight, what's your point exactly? What was the first thing you did today when you got out of bed? Please go outside and get some fresh air ffs.
Do you have a brain and some decency? Rhetorical questions, because the answer is obvious: There is nothing there between your ears, besides shit.

The topic is the lying scumbag Shapiro and not Falcons job or whatever in his life. And you are the same like this lying Shapiro Nazi, constantly polluting this thread with your propaganda lies and if someone catches you lying, you try to distract with metally handicapped garbage like your post here.

Hamas last waged a campaign in 2008-2009. If there was a method to cleanup Hamas, Israel would have done so by now and Gaza would be having a milder ruler like in West Bank. All attempts to rid Gaza of Hamas have failed over last 15 years. So, this war is not new, it is just a Groundhog Day in Gaza.
In fact, part of the tragic error Israelis made was, they thought since more and more Gazans are now working in Israel, Hamas would like the money flowing in and will moderate its ways and become more Fatah like.
Stop this appologetic stance for genocide.

In an interview with the Ynet news website on May 5, 2019, Netanyahu associate Gershon Hacohen, a major general in reserves, said, “ We need to tell the truth. Netanyahu's strategy is to prevent the option of two states, so he is turning Hamas into his closest partner. Openly Hamas is an enemy. Covertly, it's an ally.

You mean the Pakistani generals and Maryam Nawaz LOL Yeah you right about that.
I mean Palestines nearest neighbours. Pakistan is a small fish in the grand scheme of things, they are busy with terrorism and a shitty neighbour to the west.

Back
Top Bottom