What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Because they know what the consequences will be if they attack the US. USAF will bust their *** cheeks wide open

Who the fvck is going to attack the US LOL You been smoking again? This is a conflict between Israel and Palestine. Where did the US come into this?

I don't recall Americans "running off" nor "crying". They left after Trump decided they should leave. And the Afghan government was alone and they were corrupt and useless idiots. And they lost the country in less than a year.

We saw the planes taking off from Bagram. Don't think we are fools. The US didn't achieve any objective in Afghanistan. A trillion plus wasted.

US Middle East policies may collapse radically, that's what I mean. The USA is left with two terrorist organizations and Israel. Don't you see that everything is collapsing?

Yes, if it becomes an American bombing campaign targeting Arabs then no Arab leader, for the foreseeable future, will talk about some expanded 'Abrahamic Accord'.
But, look, Americans are not going to put boots on the ground--not even for Israel. Already the bodybags from Afghanistan from August 2021 are going to haunt Dems/Biden in the coming elections.
Hyperbaric bombs? MOABs? Damascus? Beirut?

Because they know what the consequences will be if they attack the US. USAF will bust their *** cheeks wide open
how about Egypt? can we close the suez canal like we did in 50s and paralyze most of the world trade?
what the US gonna do if we did that? attack 120 million person who are living close to Europe and possess ballistic missiles with chemical warheads?

For last 2 days, Gaza has not stopped "smoking ". And that's likely to continue.. All ISIS supporters will have to weep for many more days.
Muslim Brotherhood only creates problems. In Egypt,in Syria,in Palestine...even in Lebanon. These guys are radical Sunnis. They don't really want peace,they want the entire country for themselves and will use every last Palestinian as a human shield to achieve that.

We saw the planes taking off from Bagram. Don't think we are fools. The US didn't achieve any objective in Afghanistan. A trillion plus wasted.
@LeGenD Has already talked about this before,on this thread too and he can explain it to you in full detail. His post said it all.

Experience hoga tera apne ghar ka ..

Teri maa ko chodunga aaj raat ko Hindu bharwe LOL Pathaan power will be on display. Bache kamazkam khubsoorat niklenge. Tere jeysa nikamma kala bandar to nahin.

@LeGenD Has already talked about this before,on this thread too and he can explain it to you in full detail. His post said it all.

I have my own take on it.

Muslim Brotherhood only creates problems. In Egypt,in Syria,in Palestine...even in Lebanon. These guys are radical Sunnis. They don't really want peace,they want the entire country for themselves and will use every last Palestinian as a human shield to achieve that.
You're not human but an animal

Back
Top Bottom