What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Its not funny. Jews own European countries and America.
Your media belong to jewish families, your economy belong to jewish families, your government also belong to jewish families.

Yes, your masters are jews
There,I made the meme:

CHuTtYRUsAAHa1d.jpg

Jason Hinkle was/is banned from YouTube for portraying the Russia-Ukraine a little bit from the Russian angle. He might have violated some 'rule' but there is no denying that Covid 'anti-vaxers' or those with different views on American foreign policy are often banned or cancelled--it is subtle but there. Some, like the Redacted channel, feel safer posting from off-shore locations. Muzzling have been attempted against Kim Iversen and others over Covid or Russia-Ukraine war or the Palestinian-Israel issue.

Nothing new. Remember what C. Amanpour (at CNN then?) said after the 2003 Iraq War: 'We are self-muzzled'.

Tucker Carlson said the same thing and he was Fox’s top revenue source.

lol muslims don't even come in top 5 highest earners in US and they are gonna make decisions how many afghani opium do you jackasses consuming.
I smell shit over the screen, you are pajeet, aren't you?

Its not funny. Jews own European countries and America.
Your media belong to jewish families, your economy belong to jewish families, your government also belong to jewish families.

Yes, your masters are jews
I thought the same in the past, it's BS.
Same BS your leadership controlled media is trying to push into your head.
It's always a bit of truth and many lies.

What context?

The Pakistan Army committed mass rape and genicide in an attempt to quell the rebellion from the Bengalis.

The true context would be the lead up and how political suppression of Bengalis led to Pakistan Army soldiers surrendering in large numbers.

I don't deny that, but is it any different to what the indians are doing in Kashmir? Like I said, the concept of an East/West Pakistan was deeply flawed from the very beginning, and the indians made the most of it. Besides, I was talking from a tactical military point of view and why the Pak army lost in east Pakistan, and how that is very different to how the much smaller Israelis have been humiliating the Arabs for over 70 years.

I'm a what? A SOB what? Can you say it clearly?
I can, you called me your grandfather so it means I slept with your grandfather, hence by the simple logic you are SOB. You said it yourself, didn't you, pizdo mala?

Jesam dedo , jebo Sam ti babu. You are right, you see you yourself admit that you're a s of B. Ch , so don't complain
This guy called me his grandad in my language, GREEK . No, ordinary serf.
Istrzaj ga na satrovackom i mjeri prolazno vrijeme,

Sorry for distraction, balkan intrusion.

I can, you called me your grandfather so it means I slept with your grandfather, hence by the simple logic you are SOB. You said it yourself, didn't you, pizdo mala?
Stop this nonsense.

Get back to topic and discuss it sensibly.

I didn't call you "my" grandpa,I called you "grandpa",as in "old man".

Back
Top Bottom