What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

The Zionists are too cowardly to cope with such face to face risks, and Israel's efforts to launch exacting an attack in Gaza to are in vain. The Jews could only fight under air cover, and even then they failed to exacting shock to Qassem shock troops.

In one on one fighting, you need 8 personnel's to take out 1 defender, with that being said, the number needed for clearing out the defending forces is 8*50K.
Around 400 K for a full win with Gaza under
IDF control not going to happen
The problem with such an attack is that Gaza Already has 2+ Million inhabitants, and the Defenders in this Case HAMAS + the rest of the Groups, aren't an Army, its Just Mujahideen Groups.
1 think we're looking at one of the worlds most intense Battles if it ever took place . Nightmare for cowards who fight their wars by airstrikes. Pull these Israelis into a grinding ground war where they hate fighting taking losses like 2014

I hope Egypt fully opens the border and lifts the blockade entirely, and resist Israeli attempts to starve 2 million Palestinian civilians (1 million children).

Infiltration from Lebanon into northern occupied Palestine and clashes

No. Closing border for people to flee is the best option because if they were to engage in conventional warfare it becomes hot sauce meatgrinder the more folks in the better

the real question is where are you?
I'm here on a visit and to my surprise there are more religious people than I thought. I'd say like 50-70% of women wear hijabs no matter where you go and this is not even a so called conservative city yet.... In fact there were even pro Palestinian demonstrations yesterday

He is a big mouth, braindead Islamist who wouldn't dare to confront the "Diaper Army".
Classical keyboard warrior, I ask myself why he isn't on the frontlines and cheers for killing, death and destruction when he isn't on the recieving end.
Often these people live in Western countries... came as "refugees" etc.
Dark humor is good (Jewrassic Park as an example) but this guy is serious with all the bs he spills into this forum.

Mischief-mongers advocate violence and war from their daddy home basements. These people think that violence and war is an entertainment industry.

It will be valuable to understand how these minds are created. Whose failure is this?

People from different countries rushed to join ISIL in excitement because its cadre could live in a fantasy by raping helpless woman and impose their will on others in various towns only to be crushed by US-led forces (and others) in the region. Survivors are found in various prisons in the present.

That is the crux of all this. What new atrocity are they going to commit? what new pain will they afflict
He is a Vietnamese dude who grew up in Hongkong, probably one of boat refugees from the 1970s-1980s period.

we got another one called @gambit here too who coincidentally refuse to display the Vietnamese flag as well. I just wouldn't mind much about which country they identify themselves with if I were you.
If you felt offended by some of my posts , I apologise sincerely

Lol, Where is the said "beheaded" baby? I need to see some severed baby head right now.
I love it when you morons always go with beheading in your propaganda campaigns, I mean I know you guys have some room temperature IQ but come on, have some creativity.
Further confirmation can be seen here. You can see the blood pattern along the upper body region of the baby seat. Nobody is going to publish a beheaded baby of some family...

Screenshot_2023-10-10-20-32-54-710_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Screenshot_2023-10-10-20-32-54-710_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

I got 2nd times by today, never got such message previously as like preparing for ww3..

Israel is like Taiwan.. NATO will intervene which is something we have seen in this war and information I knew on before hand BUT Israel is a temprory project. 20-25 years from now it is gone. The fast paced world technological development will be to much for them they will become further underdogs to the point where the Americans can't tip the balance anymore.. Israel doesn't obsession I am the least unbothered by Israel because it is tiny and militarily the easist objective but the bigger picture is NATO one has to first solve that.. In 20-25 years from now they won't be able to shield it..
Isra-hell won't live that long... Her life span is probably 10-15 years max.

Great. God bless Egyptians

Let's wait and watch what they do.

I have never had any problems with the Egyptian people and their situation is VERY VERY similar to Pakistan where establishment and military simply won't allow change

But I just don't think sisi has the balls unless the Egyptian military takes a stand

Mischief-mongers advocate violence and war from their daddy home basements. These people think that violence and war is an entertainment industry.

It will be valuable to understand how these minds are created. Whose failure is this?

People from different countries rushed to join ISIL in excitement because its cadre could live in a fantasy by raping helpless woman and impose their will on others in various towns only to be crushed by US-led forces (and others) in the region. Survivors are found in various prisons in the present.
I think there should be a standard for ALL humans, no matter the race, religion/ideology.
And if personal preference(s) aren't civilized enough, you CAN'T sit with on the table.
For race, nobody can something, you are born into this world, free from everything.
HOW you behave, is own decision even with all the economic-social-culturally circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom