What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Gaza is so urban and dense its gonna be Israels fallujah It’s really Incredible what the Palestinians were able to achieve with their small arms. Hope they gain their freedom The Palestinians are so brave! May Allah protect, guide and help them.

Just empty numbers. What are you able to do?

I doubt you can wipe your *** alone. Wiping away Israel is not possible for your types. You guys need to learn to respect the west otherwise the price will be big.
You will be taken care of once the mods are online, don't worry.
@waz

I want him also the piece of shit who liked this permabanned.
He is a big mouth, braindead Islamist who wouldn't dare to confront the "Diaper Army".
Classical keyboard warrior, I ask myself why he isn't on the frontlines and cheers for killing, death and destruction when he isn't on the recieving end.
Often these people live in Western countries... came as "refugees" etc.
Dark humor is good (Jewrassic Park as an example) but this guy is serious with all the bs he spills into this forum.

lol, CNN is going bananas and they've got that ditzy skitzy Clarissa Ward out somewhere I'm not sure and now she's wearing a tactical vest and even a helmet after her and her crew were lackadaisical making news of a bunch of Hamas fighters who were dead on a road and bragging about the apartheid military that killed those men and suddenly BAABOOOM looool about 100 yards away Hamas sends he a welcome gift and she & her cameraman run to the side of the road to take cover while she's breathing heavily and scared out of her mind! :lol: Trying so hard to show the "audience" how the illegal residents of ashkelon live in fear hahaha I thought that was great. In the meantime the cameraman is fixated on her breathing heavily and dropping her head and you can tell they're taking advantage of that whole scene to up their ratings that are below minimum lol.

Now they keep playing it over and over and over and over and over it's comical.

He is a big mouth, braindead Islamist who wouldn't dare to confront the "Diaper Army".
Classical keyboard warrior, I ask myself why he isn't on the frontlines and cheers for killing, death and destruction when he isn't on the recieving end.
Often these people live in Western countries... came as "refugees" etc.
Dark humor is good (Jewrassic Park as an example) but this guy is serious with all the bs he spills into this forum.
They would kill every non-muslim if they could, they are at least as bad as Israel with no restraint.

Fortunately they are as weak as maggots.

Majority of Turks are secular and we don’t care about your muzzle friends. We are on side of son of David. And what do you do to help your friends other than typing messages and blowing hot air?
Where are these secularists?

Reports of many explosions in the Jewish settlement of Ashkelon in Occupied Palestine after Hamas rocket fire

Same IDF that said up to 1000 Palestinian fighters entered occupied Palestine. What a joke.

Now you cut off water and electricity to 2 million civilians, half of them are children. You are trying to impose a holocaust on 1 million Palestinian children in Gaza. History will not forget the barbarity of Jewish supremacists like yourself with an insatiable bloodlust for the killing of children.

I hated when I saw the photos of nazi concentration camps nd the victims. Now i think these people were truly deserving of it. What they are doing to others is what exactly they were a victim of.

Back
Top Bottom