What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

And if Trump is re-elected, you can bet whatever salary you are making now that the US will take a hard line in the ME to secure Israel. This is why all the Muslim countries must attack the US now while Biden is old and weak, and there are Palestinians allies in the US Congress.

Good to hear from a fellow American with his hand on the pulse of the American politics--and global geopolitics is still dominated by who is the President in America. Often it is which lobbies prevailed during the elections to have profound implications on not only the American domestic policies but also on geopolitics.
The Aussies, the Europeans, the whatever 'allies' of America jumping up and down on this forum need to learn to understand their 'place': They are nothing without the American backing and should more closely follow what's happening here...

I have seen fake posts about the Taliban requesting access to march thier forces. I think Iran could play a blinder if they used thier influence in the Shia Crescent to smuggle fighters in. Hundreds of thousands would volunteer.

He hates Arabs because Arabs are muslims and clean.
All kuffars hate Arabs because kuffars ENVY Arabs and Muslims for they still keep their HONOR MANHOOD AND DIGNITY in a world full of colors and shittinest not to say more.
Thats why they hate Muslims and Arabs.

Right. But when Greeks wanted to take back their own land,they were bad guys. Right? When Serbs tried to take back Kosovo,all Muslims fell like rabid dogs "oooh how dare you,look the poor Albanians help America,help!"

They commit genocide after genocide (armenia genocide, pontic genocide) against christians. These lives are not even worth remembering for them.

Then come running to the west like a hysterical beggar.
“Please westerners, help us against those JEWS!”
Please help us with our “just solution” of one palestinian state!
(which is basically going to be yet another genocide/ethnic cleansing).

How weird for those westerners not to jump up at the idea of holding down the jews for them??
Sometimes my lack of enthusiasm is responded by “just wait your time will come…”.
Another gem to gain sympathy for “the cause”

Massive strike in Gaza just now:
1696799242611.png

Source: AJN.

Interesting to see on twitter Americans going full apeshit crazy and warmongering wanting war.
Just read some of their comments, full on KingKong mode. I am glad some are talking sense, but the saner voices are drowned out by the cacophony of warmongering idiots.

He hates Arabs because Arabs are muslims and clean.
All kuffars hate Arabs because kuffars ENVY Arabs and Muslims for they still keep their HONOR MANHOOD AND DIGNITY in a world full of colors and shittinest not to say more.
Thats why they hate Muslims and Arabs.
I genuinely laughed,

some of the worst smelling, loudest, most ill mannered people I've met were palestinians.

Drinks camel urine and talks about cleanlines get the **** out of here :cheesy:

Don't the Palestinians have heavier rockets with more pay load ?
There certainly is, but it will be a long struggle. Again, I want to reiterate what I've written many times before, which is that the airbases and the highways that can be used for jets should have been the primary target, and I think Hamas made a real mistake of strategy.

Back
Top Bottom