What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I wondered where the Indians have gone lol. If you look on Facebook, twitter, YouTube comments, PDF. All Indians use same wordings, can easily tell they're paid for it. On PDF we do have some long term Indians members so am excluding them.

What's unfortunately for the muslim states is they are still not United. Some kind of defence treaty must be signed between powerful Islamic nations. Otherwise the leadership can go to hell.
Defence treaty but with what weapons? All weapons come from the West.

I feel people are clueless about how things work. For any kind of defence treaty, which I am assuming correctly would be against Western interests, you need a MASSIVE Soviet Union scale weapons industry totally indigenous and divorced from any Western involvement. From guns, to tanks, to high tech planes. To do this you need to have a massive leap upwards in education, R&D, engineering skills and so on. There is NO Muslim country who can manufacture any such equipment that is even remotely capable of matching Western weapons.

Weapons are not simply hey I bought a plane from the US that's it. You need to maintain them, constantly replace parts, educate your teams of engineers so they know how the tech works, ALL of which is impossible without Western help. You can ofcourse arm yourself with Russian or Chinese inventory. But anything they have right now is not comparable to say the F35 or F22 as their equipment is all untested.

I get what you're saying but such treaties mean all the nations have to be closely integrated with weapon systems, training, funding etc like NATO. It'll never ever happen, even if not due to lack of will but because of the above.

Now imagine what would have happened if the IDF fought against a professional and battle-hardened mercenary force like
Wagner.

I expected better from you. You're trivialising what's going on. Your previous comment about how difficult it would be to "clean up" the distraction in Gaza is in extremely poor taste. Clearly I was wrong about you.
No,I'm not. I'm just disproving an argument by Total Destruction. It's like a small parenthesis. Because his comment was kind of racist. He claimed that native Israeli women are very ugly. Which,at least for me,is not true.

That's crazy.
Hamas wiped out all Gaza battalion (gaza battalion is an israeli battalion intended to interfere in Gaza anytime they ask them to do)

Well, you got terrible taste.
I disagree and you suck.

@RescueRanger The problem is that half the thread is posts like "you dirty pajeet" and "you indians suck jews" or spamming by Falcon29 with no filter and no checking if a claim is valid or not. He just takes every tweet he finds and posts it without verifying the validity of the claim.

I disagree and you suck.

@RescueRanger The problem is that half the thread is posts like "you dirty pajeet" and "you indians suck jews" or spamming by Falcon29 with no filter and no checking if a claim is valid or not. He just takes every tweet he finds and posts it without verifying the validity of the claim.

Cry LOL Someone give this baby some candy before he starts throwing fits.

Now imagine what would have happened if the IDF fought against a professional and battle-hardened mercenary force like
Wagner.
Al-Qassam has more experience than Wagner .. most of the wagners are prisoners and clue-less people about war, they either want freedom or money from the authority of wagner.

while on the other hand, Hamas fought 5 wars, they build most of their weapons and they under siege.

A Palestinian is killed every FIVE minutes! - Health Officials (Gaza). 2329 Palestinians have been killed in Gaza, 700 of these were children!

More airstrikes as I type this post:
1697375318254.png

1697374925943.png

1697375404281.png

Ambulances keep arriving in their droves at the only functioning hospital in Gaza:
1697375444719.png

1697375105244.png

Back
Top Bottom