What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

#Lebanon #Israel
Hezbollah attack on Zionists

Lebanon's Hezbollah issued a new statement announcing the targeting of an Israeli army Merkava tank convoy with guided missiles and said that the missiles directly hit the tank and its occupants were killed and wounded.

According to the Lebanese media, the Hezbollah flag was raised in one of the bases of the Zionist regime army named "Rahab" located on the border with Lebanon and occupied Palestine.
@iswnews

How much more does the world need to see before it nukes this Nazi terrorist race off the face of the earth?

Translation isn't good. But it's anti-tank missile strike by Hezbollah from Lebanon.
Times changes. The will come for them. With their barking , the future Holocaust will be legalised . Ultimately, that's what their barking imply . In the future, they cannot say " Oh because this and that ".

I support Palestinians and their right to peaceful living.

I don't support making this fight a fight for Aqsa. Jews should be given that property back.

I wish a proper reply to Zionist aggression.

Gaza seems very far from your mosque, most have never set a foot in Jerusalem let alone any of it's religious cites which seems a privilege to even the city's own inhabitants.

The ghettofication in prison environment and excuse for extermination is something the Israelis have experienced very closely. It did not end well for people who did that to them nor will it end good for them. The indiscriminate assault on civilians have opened a more extremist and radical aspect to the conflict.

You should read history instead of being fixated on "terms." Defeat = instrument of surrender. Not what you think.

I have mentioned operations. Give them a look. Don't waste my time with your trolling. Don't be blind by sentiment.

All the claims being made in this thread. Time will show.
I think you need to read history and not be fixated by nationalistic fervour. Painful as it may be for people like you US was "defeated" in Vietnam and Afghanistan and that is by their own (US ) admission. It's better for you to face reality rather than live in the supremacy fantasy.

Most gas station in US is owned by Indians and they are happy to keep illegal fresh Indian immigrants which save them thousands of $ every month. Illegal migration from India into United States has increased recently.

Most gas station in US is owned by Indians and they are happy to keep illegal fresh Indian immigrants which save them thousands of $ every month. Illegal migration from India into United States has increased recently.
No , Indians are not. Currently I am working in the petro industry in California and it is quite mix.

Might seem far-fetched, but IDF might see this as a golden opportunity to bomb North Gaza and straight up annex it. That would perfectly slot into their plan to push Palestinians to the sea.

At this time, now that Hamas has escalated the fight and achieved better results than they could have dreamed of, Hamas would have no choice but to continue fighting. Either you die fightiing or die as a result of IDF bombardment. Its quite clear, why IDF are bombing North Gaza. It's a precursor for a land invasion.

From a geopolitics perspective, the Russians might not be idle onlookers in this war. It might help their cause to keep the Americans and NATO busy in the Middle East and attention away from the Ukraine war. Arming Hezbollah in Lebanon, Syria and Iran would help the Russian cause.

I think you need to read history and not be fixated by nationalistic fervour. Painful as it may be for people like you US was "defeated" in Vietnam and Afghanistan and that is by their own (US ) admission. It's better for you to face reality rather live in the supremacy fantasy.
We can say that since 1945 , usa invaded and successfully conquered only Belize.
F it with such budget and technology at least they could had tried St Kitts , 2 birds with one stone. As Pena said " They know that we're the faggots and we are faggots".

Times changes. The will come for them. With their barking , the future Holocaust will be legalised . Ultimately, that's what their barking imply . In the future, they cannot say " Oh because this and that ".
If 10 Million Jews think they can, with their Papa, take on the Muslim world they are living in cloud cuckoo land. The giant has awoken and the time has come for accountability.

Might seem far-fetched, but IDF might see this as a golden opportunity to bomb North Gaza and straight up annex it. That would perfectly slot into their plan to push Palestinians to the sea.

At this time, now that Hamas has escalated the fight and achieved better results than they could have dreamed of, Hamas would have no choice but to continue fighting. Either you die fightiing or die as a result of IDF bombardment. Its quite clear, why IDF are bombing North Gaza. It's a precursor for a land invasion.

From a geopolitics perspective, the Russians might not be idle onlookers in this war. It might help their cause to keep the Americans and NATO busy in the Middle East and attention away from the Ukraine war. Arming Hezbollah in Lebanon, Syria and Iran would help the Russian cause.

Alot of Global support for Ukraine is starting to slowly dissappear as the illogical contradictions in the approach, justification of their support between the narrative the west/USA has over Ukraine and Palestine right now are no longer sustainable.

No , Indians are not. Currently I am working in the petro industry in California and it is quite mix.

you are right but I am not talking about all gas station but majority Indians in US owns gas station and 7/11 type of stores.

Back
Top Bottom