What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

When in Rome, do as the Romans do​

So weird how Jews who were bragging about mighty Israel for years suddenly presenting themselves as protestant Christians over night 🤣🤣🤣

Man eat something you are delusional
I guess water shortages have a huge impact to on you
Take your Xanax. And prepare your belongings. Tomorrow is surprise.

Would you believe somebody who has a history of lying? including to his own people. I dont.

Benny isnt a historian, but I can quote a Jewish historian David Wasserstein, if your really are interested read his lecture "How Islam saved the Jews" he states historical facts.
So you're not going to provide any counterarguments based on facts. It seems like Bibi is right.

You clowns love to scream "75 years ago".

Don't forget that the United Nation was established only 80 years ago. If the UN had existed 3500 years ago, Israel would be that old today.

The Anglo-Zionists have lost the narrative very badly. They're suppressing truth on their official media and even trying their best to throttle social media, but still they're losing the information war. Enough information is getting out for the world to see the utter immorality and degeneracy of the Anglo-Zionists. Their claim to moral superiority is dead and gone.

Even this thread is an example of their attempt to lie, threaten and bullshit their way through this conflict. Some of the main Anglo-Zionist supporters have been found to be lying. For example, Wolfhunter was falsely pretending to be a UK policeman, a criminal offence, and mehmed our resident Zio-hunter found out Wolfhunter's lies. Get Ya Wig Split pretends to be a brave Anglo-Zionist supporter, but he hides behind a Slovenia IP address. Falsehood turns a man into a coward.

Indians seem to have suddenly gone missing. They were spreading so much anti-Palestine and anti-Islam hatred that Muslims from around the world were starting to take notice. The Indians realized that they may end up getting thrown out of Arab countries. Most of them were paid workers and it seems like they were told to cool off their Islamophobia.

I wondered where the Indians have gone lol. If you look on Facebook, twitter, YouTube comments, PDF. All Indians use same wordings, can easily tell they're paid for it. On PDF we do have some long term Indians members so am excluding them.

What's unfortunately for the muslim states is they are still not United. Some kind of defence treaty must be signed between powerful Islamic nations. Otherwise the leadership can go to hell.

So weird how Jews who were bragging about mighty Israel for years suddenly presenting themselves as protestant Christians over night 🤣🤣🤣

Take your Xanax. And prepare your belongings. Tomorrow is surprise.

Ok

Well they are bankrupt and divided for decades. Probably resist for a few days or weeks and then lose.
Just like you Serbs? You have truly remarkable distinction in history.
The only effing country in history which in the war couldn't manage to kill a single enemy soldiers. Ortodox are just children killers that's the reason you like the Kykes, you European Pajeet

So people know, there are many New Yorkers, that want the world to know, NOT IN OUR NAMES.

Netanyahu represents those that don’t want to follow the Oslo accords, continue the apartheid, and don’t want to give peace a chance. They say they fear the can’t live with the Palestinians in a two state solution.

Another song that needs to be sung at protests.

Last edited:
So you're not going to provide any counterarguments based on facts. It seems like Bibi is right.

You clowns love to scream "75 years ago".

Don't forget that the United Nation was established only 80 years ago. If the UN had existed 3500 years ago, Israel would be that old today.
You want to blindly follow a liar be my guest, the palestinians didnt just magically appear in the land either. Your the real clown for believing benny. I dont need to provide any counter arguments plenty of non-bias sources out there if your interested but its clear you made a disengenous question to begin with.

Let's see how much the resistance will fight without food electricity simply nothing and when Israel control all the exsit. They can stay in tunnels but for how much time 🤣?
We have time
You need to kill millions to survive and you're dependent on the regimes/ruling families of middle east. It's not wise to be dependent on these instable elements. Where is Ben Ali, where is Abdullah Saleh? Did you expect Ansarallah/Houthis to have such power as today? So you never know what happens tomorrow. You're a violent guest in the region, not respecting anything so you will be responsible for the consequences yourself. You were talking about aliyev of Azerbayjan. If Palestinian warriors with homemade weapons can kill 1200 IDF soldiers.. then you know what Iran can do to Aliyev or UAE or Bahrain regimes.

Interesting will take a look for sure. It seems the official narrative is 100% bullshit. This is definitely not Palestinian land. The "75 years ago story" is complete and total bullshit.
When I visited Haifa many years back for work, I took a tour to visit https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Megiddo
Just that place has so much history from 15th century B.C. i.e., 3,500 years back, that your head will spin understanding the various civilizations that have come and gone there.

You want to blindly follow a liar be my guest, the palestinians didnt just magically appear in the land either. Your the real clown for believing benny. I dont need to provide any counter arguments plenty of non-bias sources out there if your interested but its clear you made a disengenous question to begin with.
Stop talking and provide evidence. Is it really that difficult? It's more than obvious that you have problems with that.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom