What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

These dumb Israelis think that bombing and killing innocent civilians will win them support from ordinary Palestinians LOL The damage has been done. Decades of hate and oppression. The Israelis can build as many walls as they like. As long as genuine resolution isn't delivered one can expect status quo.

You had to go to work tomorrow? Time to sleep?

Yeah more 5 sec

Only Jihad can solve this. Muslim of the world need to declare Jihad.

You reminded me team America movie
"Durka durka Muhammad jihad"

Yeah more 5 sec

You reminded me team America movie
"Durka durka Muhammad jihad"

Dude, tell me one thing. Is this land promised to you by Yahweh? You guys keep harping about the promised land. Is this like the Disney promised land?

Complete story is considerably more complicated, and you can take an introductory college course. I can recommend.
Interesting will take a look for sure. It seems the official narrative is 100% bullshit. This is definitely not Palestinian land. The "75 years ago story" is complete and total bullshit.

Hmm - I am getting this feed but don't know if it's from Hamas' official channel. Don't even know what is going on, training or real and when it happened. Looks like Hamas' attack and engagement techniques have definitely improved, it is much more targeted and disciplined.

I am getting this feed but don't know if it's from Hamas' official channel. Don't even know what is going on, training or real and when it happened.

Training video.

US will evacuate Israelis tomorrow with the aircraft carriers. They will be given safe passage out of Palestine.

Another Airstrike
1697323130841.png

Flares above Gaza Again:
1697323165713.png

1697323307463.png

How is the internet connection? You have enough water?🤣

Definitely not by Muhammad jihad

So, your Yahweh promised you this land, right? That is the story as I understand it. You guys claim this piece of land because your God promised it to you? LOL Nice story.

Last edited:
Training video.

US will evacuate Israelis tomorrow with the aircraft carriers. They will be given safe passage out of Palestine.
Man eat something you are delusional
I guess water shortages have a huge impact to on you

Back
Top Bottom