What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

1697225146426.png

That doesn't seem like good value for losing Gaza. I set fire to my house, but hey look at these roasted marshmallows.

Only on the face of it, yes, you maybe right. But how about the arsonist implanted near your house gets humbled or removed?? And who sets fire to their own house? Only arsonists or insurance scammers do.

YOU and your ilks are the ones Jews should be concerned about rather than making the large world population of Muslims enemies of the Jews due to the actions of the Israeli racists!! And the Jews, who know the history, would agree with what I am saying!
30,000 Jews live in Iran peacefully--a strict Islamic theology!!
Jews hate muslims but we don't hate them.

We hate their behavior and their crimes.

They lived in islamic countries without any problem in past but now they massacre muslims and create war in islamic countries.

A jewish answer to their neighbours love.

International Pressure is building:

Israeli Forces have Postponed the 2-Hour Deadline given to Evacuate the Al-Awda Hospital in the Northern Gaza Strip, with the IDF now giving until 6am, 8 additional Hours, until the Hospital needs to be Totally Evacuated; Doctors at the Hospital have stated that it is Complete Chaos and the Transfer of some Patients will be almost Impossible.

#OSINT (please take with pinch of salt)
Lebanese Defense Sources believe that the Group of Journalists who were Struck by Israeli Forces in Southern Lebanon today were not hit with an Artillery Shell but instead the Missile from an AH-64 “Apache” Attack Helicopter.

-Update-
More airstrikes in Gaza.

Two witnesses reported an air strike on evacuating cars in south of the evacuation zone and in the area Israel told about 1.1 million people to flee to within 24 hours.

so much talking
guys hamas is gone
gaza would look like dresden
even if it take 1-2 years (the order have been said)
All israeli public in favor of this war

Dude, look, we don't hate you. But your government is losing it and endangering your lives. Lift the siege off Gaza and make ceasefire. Withdraw your forces from West Bank.

Back
Top Bottom