What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

And from a serious bickering & breakdown of the Republican party within congress. Anything to shine the light away from their dysfunctional majority party.

I think they're scared of 2024. Republicans pretend to support Trump and Maga but they're secretly terrified Trump and Maga trigger a civil war. They might start attacking Russia and China. Scary times ahead.

@waz
@LeGenD
Why this dirty troll is still around making fun of dead Muslims and afterlife faith?
He is doing this for too long now.
Please permanently ban him now.

I’m glad he’s been banned. I had made a vow to myself that if he wasn’t banned I won’t log into PDF nor post anything.

It’s one thing to allow Indians to express their opinion. It’s a totally different thing to allow them to troll and curse Pakistan, Muslims and Islam, all for fun. That’s what most of them are doing.

I was beginning to see a time when the only people left here would be Indian trolls and no one else.

Throughout history, Europeans have wanted to eradicate the Jews. In the 16th century they issued decrees (the British, the Latins, all of them), confiscated Jewish property, took everything and deported them. They were looted on the roads. They were murdered. Those Jews left all their lives behind and sought refuge in the Muslim governments and states at that time. There is more before, as there is more after. Muslims have many times in history been a safe haven for Jews (and for eastern Christians, who were often seen as heretics by Europeans).

Today, the same Europe denounces all Muslims, glorifies and protects terrorist organizations that kill Muslims, and state organizations whose only difference from terrorist organizations is that they are represented in the UN.
Edward The Cofessor expelled them all from England, not for no reason. Philippe Le Bell expelled them from France. Friedrich iii wanted them expelled. There were a few court cases when Talmud was condemned to death, not Torah. Very often, these cases were on the basis of their phantasm and vile tongue against the Christians.
Can someone get a full copy of Talmud ? I don't think so. How they can the book with such unbelievably vile content be available. Their only excuse for such depravity is that it was only " speculative " . I don't mind the Jews who rely only on the Torah but those are in very little numbers. Those Jews are against that these others Jews play around Al Aqsa . Like Muslims, Catholics and Ortodox, they know what it means.

Israel airbases are underground bunkers under Tel Aviv skyscrapers. They are heavily fortified. Hamas doesn't have guided weapons.

They have been trying to hit Israeli airbases from the beginning.
Correction.. iaf airbases are not near Tel Aviv. They have underground bunkers on airbases. Also ballistic missiles stored in limestone hills.. see multimedia section for images..

Last edited:
Incredible moment where Sky News asks far-right Zionist ex-PM Naftali Bennett about civilians in Gaza and Israel's siege.

Bennett responds with anger, saying "we're fighting Nazis" and "the world can come and bring them anything they want, if you want to bring them electricity, I'm not going to feed electricity or water to my enemies. If anyone else wants [to], that's fine, we're not responsible for this". Then starts repeating "shame on you!" to the Sky News reporter. The chutzpah of these people!

A few interesting points:

(1) Bennett's claim that "the world can come and bring them anything they want" contradicts Israel's threat to bomb aid entering from Egypt - the reporter should have pressed him on that.

(2) His claim that Israel is not responsible for providing water/electricity to Gaza is false. Under international law the occupying power has a duty to provide these vital goods.

@Falcon29 @Gomig-21 @LeGenD

There should definitely be a joint task force and Muslim navies should show the flag together in the EEZ Palestine. If everyone is sending a message, we should also have a message. If not today, when?

Yep. This is a legitimate criticism because it's not provocative, but supportive and not that difficult to organize quickly.

TCG Istanbul is not a combatant ship, but it is one of the most powerful intelligence ships in the Mediterranean, with electronic attack capabilities. It would be great to have at least a joint cruise with Egyptian frigates.

Absolutely. If there is ever the perfect time to put the Mistrals to use, it's now. It's designed and built for exactly this type of missions with its onboard hospital and other functions. Pair it up with the TCG Anadolu and a couple of support corvettes or frigates and be there just like the US sending the Gerald Ford. They can anchor right off the furthest northeast point of Sinai and be within minutes reach of Rafah.

Last edited:
Incredible moment where Sky News asks far-right Zionist ex-PM Naftali Bennett about civilians in Gaza and Israel's siege.

Bennett responds with anger, saying "we're fighting Nazis" and "the world can come and bring them anything they want, if you want to bring them electricity, I'm not going to feed electricity or water to my enemies. If anyone else wants [to], that's fine, we're not responsible for this". Then starts repeating "shame on you!" to the Sky News reporter. The chutzpah of these people!

A few interesting points:

(1) Bennett's claim that "the world can come and bring them anything they want" contradicts Israel's threat to bomb aid entering from Egypt - the reporter should have pressed him on that.

(2) His claim that Israel is not responsible for providing water/electricity to Gaza is false. Under international law the occupying power has a duty to provide these vital goods.

@Falcon29 @Gomig-21 @LeGenD

Exactly. They were bombing the border crossing with Egypt. And said they bomb any aid supplies to Gaza. No one understands anything.

As far as I can understand: The massacres will be escalated to an unbearable level and Egypt will be forced to open its borders with promises of aid, all for show, and with some degree of coercion. It is devastating that Palestinians are victims of 70 years of unending slaughter and terror. But we also face another danger: They also want to bring Egypt to its knees. Something must be done against this.

IMO, the current situation in Europe and the world is not blindness, but the process of an 'undeclared' war.

Back
Top Bottom