What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Ukraine didn’t murder hundreds of civilians, women, children. You lost all credibility with this attack. You acted as savage terrorists. And now Hamas brings death and destruction upon Gaza.
US and Israeli babykillers talking about credibility. You were named babykillers during Vietnam war which you lost. Now your illegimate child Isis-Israel are called babykillers.
Israel lost the war already, give up your arrogance. Killing baby's and families by destroying whole buildings from the air will create tens of thousands of new warriors. Palestinians are making a lot of baby's as well.. a part of them will survive.
And we know why you're proud of killing civilians, it's because of your animalistic hedonist non-culture which creates mass shooting pigs or demoralised soldiers who shit their pants and escape from wars.

Last edited:
It is for sure that this posture of the US makes it appear weaker. It seems like there is no foreign policy in such conflict, and it does not make sense what this ship could be doing for who, unless Israel drags the Iran conflict into the Middle East, then for sure Israel will be gone.. It appears that the US is sending diplomats to Morocco to calm things down via the UAE to Syria.

When Saudi Arabia does not have oil supply until the ship returns, this could make Saudi Arabia more money by increasing its oil prices on a shortage of oil globally.

Max Miller is a bitch azz nigga.. you see the snake like smirk he had just before fumbling over his words.

Certified bitch.
its not just him bro, I talked to some of my co-workers and I am telling you they don't consider Arabs as equals or even humans, some of them can't even condemn the indiscriminate bombings on GAZA, and they know that they call Hamas savages for targeting civilians but they can justify Israel's targeting civilians, and if you just ask them that what If you guys were put in that situation what will you do, just accept someone else rule they never say yes, we will fight to death they say. I swear to God that humanity is dead in these people when it comes Arabs/blacks and brown people, they value life of dog more than they value life of a Arab Muslim. If Allah is hearing me, I wish that he gives Order to Israefeel AS to blow the first horn, this world is fuq'd up.

Listen wise guys!! The Hamas attack didnt happen in a vaccuum! Start counting the number of the Palestinian dead over the decades and start counting the decades of the Palestinian humiliation and also watch what Dr. Norman Finkelstein said in this video--he is Jewish and born into a Holocaust survivor family, so his views should matter at least some, unless he is one more 'self hating Jew'.

You guys and your ideological kins are the lazies of humanity! Your history begins with a certain event, in this case Israel's birth in 1948, and you run with that to form your 'logical opinions'. You forget there were people living there for a millennia who have been displaced, brutalized. But then to the intellectual lazies, aligning with the prevailing narrative is helpful--because they are intellectual lazies. It must feel 'good' to be part of a Superpower and its allies' narrative. The 'feel good' effect.

Watch Dr. Finkelstein now.

I think you should watch this film instead

Jews are looking to destroy Egypt too. Here's Egypt's official response :

Egypt: Senior Egyptian security sources: The occupation sought to put forward and recommend corrupt proposals, including seeking to settle the people of Gaza in Sinai.

I think settling them in Egypt is a great idea. It will force Egypt to feed them and house them. Bringing the Egyptian humiliated government down.

Back
Top Bottom