What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You should watch the Scott Ritter interview I posted above which best summarizes my own understanding of the past and present and the likely scenarios instead of the smug one-liner I was forced to quote from your type of intellectual lazies!
I don't need to hear anyone's excuses.

Go read a few books, go watch a few films and ponder what mistakes were made, what could be done differently.

And if you can't find anything, if to you, attacking concerts, wholesale slaughter and abduction of civilians and proudly parading their corpses around like a bunch of savages was the only option then I don't want anything to do with you, kindly piss off and not waste my time.

Thanks for the info. Sounds like nukes are not easy to build. I wonder how Pakistan did it 🤔

Well, I don't think Pakistan have ICBM (not sure whether or not you guys have so correct me if I am wrong) so that would take space flight and trigger mechanism out of the equation, you wouldn't need to master that tech as long as you can master miniaturization and the enrichment process, even tho enrichment and miniaturization is the toughest part , it will shred years if not decade in that progress.

This also leads to a big consequence. Radicalization of the people affected.
100% of Gaza will never be killed. There will always be survivors. They will always want revenge. This will make each new attack even more brutal than the previous until any side is completely destroyed or they make peace.

Yes, again, that is what I think poised to happen because they now revised that they have raised 360,000 troop over this issue, there are no other logical reason to do so if they are not trying to get into Gaza and literally fight every corner

And what you said is why I say they are staying after this instead of what they claim this is going to be an "in-and-out" operation. Yeah, they need to find someone who really believe that.

You want it clear but it is supposed to be ambiguous for its benefits.

That's my preliminary assessment I just put up to counter a post, that's not whether i want it clear, because is there a chance Iran process nuke that can hit the US? There's ALWAYS a chance, just how high it was is the issue. And judging by the fact of my previous assessment and the fact that UN (again, if they believe so why try to lift sanction) and US (previous reference) does not believe Iran had nuke, chances that it has not is a lot lower than it has.

You are free to draw your own belief tho, I am not stopping you.

وَ لَنۡ تَرۡضٰی عَنۡکَ الۡیَہُوۡدُ وَ لَا النَّصٰرٰی حَتّٰی تَتَّبِعَ مِلَّتَہُمۡ ؕ قُلۡ اِنَّ ہُدَی اللّٰہِ ہُوَ الۡہُدٰی ؕ وَ لَئِنِ اتَّبَعۡتَ اَہۡوَآءَہُمۡ بَعۡدَ الَّذِیۡ جَآءَکَ مِنَ الۡعِلۡمِ ۙ مَا لَکَ مِنَ اللّٰہِ مِنۡ وَّلِیٍّ وَّ لَا نَصِیۡرٍ ﴿۱۲۰﴾ؔ
120. اور یہود و نصارٰی آپ سے (اس وقت تک) ہرگز خوش نہیں ہوں گے جب تک آپ ان کے مذہب کی پیروی اختیار نہ کر لیں، آپ فرما دیں کہ بیشک اللہ کی (عطا کردہ) ہدایت ہی (حقیقی) ہدایت ہے، (امت کی تعلیم کے لئے فرمایا:) اور اگر (بفرضِ محال) آپ نے اس علم کے بعد جو آپ کے پاس (اللہ کی طرف سے) آچکا ہے، ان کی خواہشات کی پیروی کی تو آپ کے لئے اللہ سے بچانے والا نہ کوئی دوست ہوگا اور نہ کوئی مددگارo
120. And the Jews and the Christians shall, by no means, be pleased with you until you follow their religion. Say: ‘Surely, the guidance (given) by Allah is the (only real) guidance.’ (Said for the education of the Umma [the community]:) ‘And, (supposing the impossible,) if you follow their desires after that knowledge which has come to you (from Allah), then there will not be any friend or helper for you to protect you from Allah.

It is hard to say what's Syria/Lebanon are planning to do. The million dollar question remains: Did Hamas coordinate with Hezbollah before this attack or not? ALSO, did Hamas really expect to be so successful in its attack on Saturday? Both are crucial questions!!

As for the American threat by moving the Carrier Groups to the E. Med Sea: I tend to think it is basically for the show of solidarity to Israel. This is not Afghanistan of 2001 where a US Aircraft Carrier came close to Pakistan to threaten both Pakistan and Afghanistan after 9/11: This time, Any American overt involvement in defense of Israel will make Americans targets, with potential body bags, and also much more bombing of Israel by multiple places. 2024 elections are coming barely a year and Repubs are are sharpening knives over the August 2021 Marines death in Kabul under Biden watch.

My thoughts are well echoed by Scott Ritter and as I have repeatedly said above: A multifront war against Israel will lead to Israeli economy so badly hurt that they would sue for peace; and just like Scott, I said above that a new more peace-oriented leadership in Israel could emerge after that. Never forget: Israel had to eat humble pies against Hezbollah in 2006 and that time it was only one front against Israel.

Carefully watch this amazing video of Scott Ritter!!

YT clip - Absolutely amazing!!!!!

Well, I don't think Pakistan have ICBM (not sure whether or not you guys have so correct me if I am wrong) so that would take space flight and trigger mechanism out of the equation, you wouldn't need to master that tech as long as you can master miniaturization and the enrichment process, even tho enrichment and miniaturization is the toughest part , it will shred years if not decade in that progress.

Yes, again, that is what I think poised to happen because they now revised that they have raised 360,000 troop over this issue, there are no other logical reason to do so if they are not trying to get into Gaza and literally fight every corner

And what you said is why I say they are staying after this instead of what they claim this is going to be an "in-and-out" operation. Yeah, they need to find someone who really believe that.

That's my preliminary assessment I just put up to counter a post, that's not whether i want it clear, because is there a chance Iran process nuke that can hit the US? There's ALWAYS a chance, just how high it was is the issue. And judging by the fact of my previous assessment and the fact that UN (again, if they believe so why try to lift sanction) and US (previous reference) does not believe Iran had nuke, chances that it has not is a lot lower than it has.

You are free to draw your own belief tho, I am not stopping you.
Going after Hezbollah with an invasion into Lebanon or airstrikes only? Imo the us air craft carrier might be a message to Iran when a us-israel joint air campaign start against Hezbollah. This seems to be a big war.

Yeah - one of the biggest example is Pakistan and Bangladesh.

Religion is same but they seperated.... Question is why?

I strongly believe that major difference between the people and community creates by language, culture, lifestyle etc.. India has the more problems and goody due to vibrate languages and cultures from South India to North, east - madipur to west etc...

If everything things are same... Religion does not matter...
Again you are putting your ugly nose in the matters which no one asked you to comment or put opinion.
Troll

Do you think israel will attack and confront Hezbollah during this current conflict? The narratives are in their favour and they have nato support. Hezbollah will only grow in strength in the future. Do you think Israelis could use this opportunity to deal with both Hamas and Hezbollah?
Why make things hard. I don't think Israel are interested in doing anything, they are now interested in Hamas simply because of these, a lot of Israeli TV blame their government on buying Hamas can change and living in an illusion that they can live with them, and this happen (This is not my opinion by the way, this is just what these program say and I am relaying it) None mentioned Hezbollah or strangely enough, Iran

I think Israel would only go after Hezbollah if they try to invade, they probably hope that they do because that mean US would help with at least that 2 Carrier Battle Group that are deployed in the region. But surely Hezbollah knows this as well, that's why it's close to 6 days now and they still didn't make a move other than the usual trading mortar and artillery round.

War is not a joke, if Hezbollah enters the war, Israel will use devastating air power against Lebanon, and fingers will be pointed at Hizbollah. They will only fight if Israel attacks their territory, same with Syria, they are sitting duck but if Israel attacks then they will join the war. I always hoped Syria would beef up their defences but not much is done, ofcourse sanctions and financial situation made it difficult for them.
This.

It is hard to say what's Syria/Lebanon are planning to do. The million dollar question remains: Did Hamas coordinate with Hezbollah before this attack or not? ALSO, did Hamas really expect to be so successful in its attack on Saturday? Both are crucial questions!!

As for the American threat by moving the Carrier Groups to the E. Med Sea: I tend to think it is basically for the show of solidarity to Israel. This is not Afghanistan of 2001 where a US Aircraft Carrier came close to Pakistan to threaten both Pakistan and Afghanistan after 9/11: This time, Any American overt involvement in defense of Israel will make Americans targets, with potential body bags, and also much more bombing of Israel by multiple places. 2024 elections are coming barely a year and Repubs are are sharpening knives over the August 2021 Marines death in Kabul under Biden watch.

My thoughts are well echoed by Scott Ritter and as I have repeatedly said above: A multifront war against Israel will lead to Israeli economy so badly hurt that they would sue for peace; and just like Scott, I said above that a new more peace-oriented leadership in Israel could emerge after that. Never forget: Israel had to eat humble pies against Hezbollah in 2006 and that time it was only one front against Israel.

Carefully watch this amazing video of Scott Ritter!!

Thanks for the video. If Scott Ritter is right then it means that Israel is in a much weaker position than I thought.

Israel had been exposed as a bloodthirsty little faggot that exists only because the US is protecting it on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom