What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

White House Situation Room, image just released.

The USA will try something.

F8GMFmLXAAAXgR0
Jewish controlled govt

Sisi has more balls than all of faujeet generals 😂 😂

Never forget that the head of the army was shaking his legs scared when confrontation with India came.

You'll never hear a Pakistan Army general utter those words...

Faujeets are absent. LOL Holy crap. Not a word from ISPR or Maryam.

Hamas is finished irrespective of what anyone sayes that entity is done for.
Yeah, again, unless the IDF publicly lie about raising 300,000 reserve troop, or they are going to back down after this call. That's a very big number to react with an attack like this. Because you don't really need that number if you are just doing stability operation, that number is like the US activated the entire National Guard bureau (that's 450,000) after 9/11. And you need to remember we are just talking about the reserve they called up, not whoever or whatever regular unit and security force (Police, Civil Defence, Volunteer group) that is going to put in the upcoming operation. It could easily be more than 400,000 or even 500,000 available troop.

Just put stuff into perspective.

Russian launches their Operation in Ukraine with 210,000 troop.
NATO launches operation Enduring Freedom with 124,000 troop.
US Coalition launches Operation Iraqi Freedom with roughly 180,000 troop.

So yeah, unless this is a big bluff or they are going to back down, that number is multiple size of the body of troop that needed to invade Gaza, so either they are planning to fight every inch of that 500 square meters of Gaza strip, or I suppose the other logical reason to raise such a number of reserve is they expect the entire Arab coalition is going to attack them? I don't know, that does not sound possible to me, especially this time it's Hamas who attack Israel first.

I think the only purpose of this crazy idea is to push Egypt into a war anyway. Because technically you cannot destroy a camp where 3 million people are trapped. This only ensures that the security concerns of the country that will face this threat evolve into preparations for war.

Maybe that is what Israel means by "changing the map of the middle east" so that people remember this for generations etc - relocate all Gazan citizens ...

Netanyahu's career is over - maybe this is what he wants his legacy to be ... to be known for "solving Israels problems once and for all " ..

Back
Top Bottom