What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

you can see from the likes even youthias are not buying so focus on other things brother. Even pakistani liberals are against isreal rightnow
Pakistani liberals have always been against Israel. Pakistan liberals are followers of Noam Chomsky so it's no surprise that they are extremely anti-Israel.

No, you're not getting it. America is deployed around China and Russia and Europe. It cannot afford a war in the middle east. America is not invincible. Also with 2024 elections, there is big tension and may be a civil war. You're greatly underestimating what Jewish ISIS has triggered. You could be nuked by Russia tomorrow morning. While cheerleading for Jewish ISIS. That nailed your God to a cross (supposedly).

Well...it can afford wars, no stopping that. The US can fight the entire world and still emerge victorious without any party using nukes...I am not simping but stating the facts. People just don't realize the tech/resource/supply gap there is between #1 military vs 2.

We have already seen Russia, that's dubbed like 2nd or 3rd strongest military....oh please...

But the point is that neither US, nor China are willing to upset their own economy for the Israel - Palestine conflict that has been going on for ages.

Civil war?!? lol that's just Trumpanzie monkeys trying to fantasize scenarios. Those who tried are now in jail complaining about vegan meals :omghaha:

Hamas' battery is exhausted. They want to start peace talks. Are they kidding us!!! They will cause the death of thousands of people

It's been debunked:
1696881458891.png

This is important question. Any good answers?
What are you doing here? Grease Ball, firstly you have to ask this " Sar ,permission to speak " , if you don't behave I will go with heavy dick on the desis in January and I will give them only 100 rupees B J. Don't play with the beggars livelihoods. It is easy for you. you work in a hotel lobby getting the bakshish carrying the bags ( Israeli).

One thing this whole episode has taught us is that some Pakistanis are the most shameless creatures around

Looks at some Pakistanis still whining why Hamas did this and provoked Israel

Baighairton tum apnai mulk k liye to kuch kar nahi saktai Kashsmir k liye kuch nahi kar saktai. To jo doosrai apni azadi k liye larh rahai hain un ko to larhnai do

One thing this whole episode has taught us is that some Pakistanis are the most shameless creatures around

Looks at some Pakistanis still whining why Hamas did this and provoked Israel

Baighairton tum apnai mulk k liye to kuch kar nahi saktai to jo doosrai apni azadi k liye larh rahai hain un ko to larhnai do
Greeks have the same weakness

That guy is a typical clueless idiot.

"#Iran most likely who #Biden gave significant amounts of #US money namely 6 billion dollars."

This is their favourite narrative. In reality, the USA gave Japan permission to unfreeze $6 billion of Iran's own money held in Japanese banks that they had illegally seized.
I am just sharing the tactics, I don't give two hoots about the commentary from that nobody. :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom