What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Grandpa looks worried and exhausted. It is getting too much for pedo Biden.
Why is the Biden family seemingly obsessed with taking selfies while undressed?
1696880820212.png

Yes that is Biden's brother.

No, you're not getting it. America is deployed around China and Russia and Europe. It cannot afford a war in the middle east. America is not invincible. Also with 2024 elections, there is big tension and may be a civil war. You're greatly underestimating what Jewish ISIS has triggered. You could be nuked by Russia tomorrow morning. While cheerleading for Jewish ISIS. That nailed your God to a cross (supposedly).
Where am I "cheerleading" for Israel? You have some serious problems understanding. Your brain is like Bush's: "Whoever is not with us is against us".

I don't understimate what happened. It looks like you don't get what a nuclear war can do. I'm not the one living in America,you are. Are you sure you want this to escalate?

World is turning against Jewish ISIS:

Where am I "cheerleading" for Israel? You have some serious problems understanding. Your brain is like Bush's: "Whoever is not with us is against us".

I don't understimate what happened. It looks like you don't get what a nuclear war can do. I'm not the one living in America,you are. Are you sure you want this to escalate?
Im just reporting the events. Why are you talking like I'm commanding the war or something. I think all people agree that Jewish ISIS needs to cede security control of occupied Palestine to Hamas special forces. And Hamas should facilitate return of Jews to Europe where they are actually from. This will avert world war.

Israel has sent a large number of troops to the northern border with Lebanon, a much larger force than it has sent to the Gaza region.

In this way, Hezbollah has already had a big impact on dispersing IDF troops away from Gaza.

Where are the Palestinian Israelis and Palestinians in the occupied West Bank? This is the time to launch an intifada and fight for their nation, not to rely on the Lebanese or Arabs or Iranians to help them.

Hamas' battery is exhausted. They want to start peace talks. Are they kidding us!!! They will cause the death of thousands of people

Fake news. Hamas fighters are still fighting the IDF in direct combat inside Israel.

This has been shared around 3 times already. Kindly refrain from sharing propaganda from Zionist leaders.

m just reporting the events. Why are you talking like I'm commanding the war or something. I think all people agree that Jewish ISIS needs to cede security control of occupied Palestine to Hamas special forces. And Hamas should facilitate return of Jews to Europe where they are actually from. This will avert world war.
You're not report events,you're cheering at something that took the entire Gaza Strip hostage,not just the Israelis. You're supposedly supporting Palestinians,but all you do is congratulate every decision that makes Palestinian civilians suffer.

And I'm telling you again,you're the one who should be afraid of a World War. You live in America.

These are Iranian tactics perfected in Ukraine and now being used in Palestine/Israel war.
View attachment 959834
Full tweet link:
That guy is a typical clueless idiot.

"#Iran most likely who #Biden gave significant amounts of #US money namely 6 billion dollars."

This is their favourite narrative. In reality, the USA gave Japan permission to unfreeze $6 billion of Iran's own money held in Japanese banks that they had illegally seized.

3 not 4 is the official Hezbollah claim as of this moment.

As far as I understand the article was updated few minutes before I shared it so that should have been the latest count by then. Now raised to six martyrs it would seem.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom