What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

*Breaking: Press conference! *

Volker Turk - UN HUMAN RIGHTS CHIEF:
UNSC resolution MUST be adopted immediately. The UN rapporteur has arrived and WILL be reporting back on its implementation.

I have asked Israel to give me access to oPT(Occupied Palestinian Territories).

• Accountability
  • justice
  • Truth telling
There are the the three action points I will be looking to address. Israel has yet to allow me access, they MUST do so IMMEDIATELY!

Violence on both sides MUST now stop, there must be a pause, the needs are enormous.

• We need access, we need protection and we need deconfliction.
  • 103 UN workers have died in GAZA.
  • Intl Human rights MUST be respected, protected!
  • We know the situation in Gaza!
  • We do not consider any part of Gaza to be safe! This type of operations (the intl humanitarian law perspective) must be respected, must be protected!

70% of the Population of Gaza have been displaced. Source: UNRWA director Juliette Touma.

Breaking!

Volker Turk - UN HUMAN RIGHTS CHIEF:

“The UNSC has voted on a resolution, that resolution MUST be adopted by Israel immediately. Hamas must release all hostages immediately!”.
All internally displaced within the strip itself ? Or have they been allowed to leave for Egypt or Jordan ?

At this stage Id be very surprised if many Israeli hostages are even alive, some might even have perished to the Grozyn'esque bombardment, others probably executed and tortured in ways horrible.

What a nasty situation. Shame.

President Biden mentioned two state solution:

Absolutely.

The United Nations should do something constructive for once and offer to create a Jewish state in another region of the world where it can exist peacefully. The British did a lousy job in Palestine. This much is apparent.
Problem is to create an Israeli state is recognised in a map in the UN. The oPT is split into zones and strips.

The Palestinian people are never brought to the table and their voice is not heard. This sense of disenfranchisement is unsustainable!

Tali doh haat sey bajti hain. Also for peace to happen, HAMAS MUST be dismantled and disbanded and concrete steps taken to establish a UNEF (Emergency Force) to monitor this.

All internally displaced within the strip itself ?
Bahi, no Palestinian is allowed to leave as once they leave they are NO LONGER allowed to return! This is called forced displacement.

So the 70% is IDP’s huddling in the south’s

Last edited:

~​

Iranian foreign minister denies Iran's involvement in Red Sea drone attack

Iranian Foreign Minister Hossein Amir-Abdollahian denied that his country was responsible for a drone attack in the Red Sea that appeared to be targeting a U.S. missile destroyer.

The drone, which originated from Yemen, was shot down early Wednesday morning by the USS Thomas Hudner as it was "heading in the direction of the ship," according to a statement from the Pentagon.

"We really didn't want this crisis to expand," Amir-Abdollahian told CBS News on Wednesday, referencing the ongoing Israel-Hamas war. "But the U.S. has been intensifying the war in Gaza by throwing its support behind Israel. Yemen makes its own decisions and acts independently."

Iranian Officials Claim Tehran Had No Foreknowledge Of Hamas Attack

HINDU TURDS TURN ON IRAN & QATAR. The attack on Qatar is due to the fact that several Hindu turds have been sentenced to death for spying.

Iran’s & Qatar’s ‘Enabling Role’ In Hamas Attack On Israel Complicates West Asian Politics: OPED​

By
KN Pandita (Street Crapper) November 16, 2023

Problem is to create an Israeli state is recognised in a map in the UN. The oPT is split into zones and strips.

The Palestinian people are never brought to the table and their voice is not heard. This sense of disenfranchisement is unsustainable!

Tali doh haat sey bajti hain. Also for peace to happen, HAMAS MUST be dismantled and disbanded and concrete steps taken to establish a UNEF (Emergency Force) to monitor this.

Bahi, no Palestinian is allowed to leave as once they leave they are NO LONGER allowed to return! This is called forced displacement.

So the 70% is IDP’s huddling in the south’s
Bro, this world is big enough to house so many states. Jews deserve to have one as well. If not in Palestine then in another region where United Nations can ensure its peaceful existence. It is really sad to see Jews and Muslims killing each other in Palestine to no end without solution.

Israeli Gov: 1200 Israelis were killed by Hamas including 300 soldiers.

Israeli forces have searched Al Shifa Hospital, building by building and not found any captives.

Israeli forces have shelled and destroyed a warehouse storing medical supplies- UNRWA.

36 premature babies at risk of death due to lack of oxygen

1000’s of expectant mothers are due to give birth this week!

Israeli ambassador to the UN calls the security council resolution “MEANINGLESS”

UN HUMAN RIGHTS CHIEF: It is clear the Israeli occupation MUST END!

Netanyahu nominated for the International Criminal Court.
It is so gratifying that Spain and that other Hispanic nations are at the forefront of opposition to the Zionist child killers. The Arab puppet regimes should die of shame. Even English speaking Belize kicked the Zionist killer "ambassador" out.

Bro, this world is big enough to house so many states. Jews deserve to have one as well. If not in Palestine then in another region where United Nations can ensure its peaceful existence. It is really sad to see Jews and Muslims killing each other in Palestine to no end without solution.
No one in their right mind would deny Israelis the right to exist. But look at the present map.

You tell me, how is that going to work.

Both sides claim Al Aqsa and the Temple Mound as sacred?
  • Both claim Zone C and B as theirs
  • Both have claim to water rights
  • Both have claim to fishing territorial waters
I’m all ears.

STILL WAITING TO SEE FOOTAGE OF HOSTAGES FROM AL SHIFA!

No one in their right mind would deny Israelis the right to exist. But look at the present map.

I’m all ears.

There is no solution, and it's either one state or a group of people who must move out completely. It's an unfortunate circumstance on the ground. The real bastard behind this issue was the Americans through the Jew-American Committee that twisted British hands during WWII for providing material support; the British White Papers at the time limited Jewish migration to British Mandate Palestine.

Sadly, we have the Americans acting as mediators; it's like a killer counseling the family whose members were killed by him.

Yemeni missiles still getting through

And they made fun of S400 ?

IMG_2275.jpeg

There is no solution, and it's either one state or a group of people who must move out completely. It's an unfortunate circumstance on the ground. The real bastard behind this issue was the Americans through the Jew-American Committee that twisted British hands during WWII for providing material support; the British White Papers at the time limited Jewish migration to British Mandate Palestine.

Sadly, we have the Americans acting as mediators; it's like a killer counseling the family whose members were killed.
I mean look at the temerity of the Israelis, their ambassador to the UN has just called a UNSC resolution calling for an end to hostilities “MEANINGLESS”.

🤷‍♂️

I’m all ears.

STILL WAITING TO SEE FOOTAGE OF HOSTAGES FROM AL SHIFA!
Israel shall be created in another region where it can exist peacefully and Jerusalem shall be under United Nations control where the Jews can have a temple, Muslims can have a mosque, and Christians can have a church.

Protests around the world are going to help? These crybabies have no idea about regional realities and thought processes. The world is prone to change and something has to give.

Back
Top Bottom