What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Why only them?

Shameful that Pakistan, turkey, iran, Bangladesh are doing nothing except lip service.

Can they do only lip service by seating in school rooms under US administration?

When Palestinian is needed most, no one is there to help.
Pakistan is under occupation as well just a different kind of occupation.

One could argue that teenagers to old men can easily be part of Hamas,you get the point?
Nonsense - Palestinians are not settlers and Israel had killed 34 Palestinian children this year alone before the recent conflict.
With this way of thinking,you just think of everyone as potential soldiers and don't care about exterminating them.
Not everyone, I already told you, only military trained adults who are illegal settlers.

Iran gave the go-ahead as per this news. If they indeed gave the go ahead, I hope they have the wherewithal to support them and actively join the was through their proxies even if the Americans get involved. If they are not ready to do that. it's immensely irresponsible of them to have started the war given numerous civilians in Palestine are going to be killed.
No, We officially deny our involvement in @Beny Karachun becoming a prison wife in a Palestinian jail.

Not everyone, I already told you, only military trained adults who are illegal settlers.
Not everyone,just everyone from 18-60 both male and female.

Nice logic.

Matches the extreme Zionist logic of "Every Palastinian is a potential teghoghist"

Not everyone,just everyone from 18-60 both male and female.
If they are military trained adults of military age and settlers, yes.

Women are a large part of the illegal occupation forces and are therefore legitimate military targets, unfortunately.
Matches the extreme Zionist logic of "Every Palastinian is a potential teghoghist"
Is every Palestinian a military trained settler?

A total siege against 2 million Palestinians in an open air prison. Disgusting.
Isn't this what you cheered for? Isn't this what you wanted?

I warned you 2 days ago about what would happen,but you cheered,you guys were ecstatic! Why do you lament? You thought Israel would crumble and give full independence to the Palestinian nation?

You said Israelis reap what they sow,Hamas and Gaza now reaps what they sowed. And the circle of violence and hatred continues.

Back
Top Bottom