What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

"You Arab leaders, stay silent or I am gonna share the world with the dirt I have on you 😡" -- Courtesy of the child-killing, war criminal Bitchjamin Satanyahu.
Netanyahu told Arab leaders to STFU even though they have said nothing hostile. The 'normalization' process is the Israeli empire in the Middle East, under guise of the Deal of the Century and Abraham Accords.

The ONLY way out of this mess is people of arab/muslim countries topple their colonial era cronies from govts and make sure they stay under the pile of dirt forever. I don’t see any other way out of this.
Arab spring just made people fool.
Muslim countries ( Turkiye, Indonesia, Malaisia) etc although they are economically not so strong they are doing well. The problem is the soldout Arab rulers they dont give a damn about Palestinians or muslims.

Netanyahoo says to Arab kings STFU or we will replace you with other puppets.

This being said, does anyone have any good books (or analyses, reports, articles) to suggest regarding Pakistan's War on Terror, the ups and downs, the turning point and effective tactics?

@RescueRanger @PanzerKiel
Sir I could mention books but remember that books present a narrative the author wants you to digest.

Instead I would recommend that you visit the following Pakistani think tanks and start by reading their policy papers:

I'd also highly recommend d visiting the NDU(National Defence University) website and reading some of the Margalla Papers which are free to download.

Pakistan army magazine Hilal has some very well presented articles on the counter terrorism strategy adopted in the past.

Starting here will give you a good grounding on the issues.

I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Last edited:
~

Interviews with palestinains that fled Gaza , what do they think of Hamas :

~

Netanyahu told Arab leaders to STFU even though they have said nothing hostile. The 'normalization' process is the Israeli empire in the Middle East, under guise of the Deal of the Century and Abraham Accords.

Watch on the left , Hamas vision for " solving " this conflict .

cjonesrgb11132023.jpg

Hamas Charter calls for the destruction of Israel and then trying to FOOL people

Here is the original Charter of Hamas:

The charter states that "our struggle against the Jews is very great and very serious" and calls for the eventual creation of an Islamic state in Palestine, in place of Israel and the Palestinian Territories,[3] and the obliteration or dissolution of Israel.[4][5]

Now Hamas supporters try to deceive by saying that later two Hamas leaders called for recognition of Israel.

In 2008, the Hamas leader in Gaza, Ismail Haniyeh, stated that Hamas would agree to accept a Palestinian state along the 1967 borders, and to offer a long-term truce with Israel.[10] ...​
In 2010, Hamas leader Khaled Meshaal stated that the Charter is "a piece of history and no longer relevant, but cannot be changed for internal reasons".[13]
The 2017 charter accepted for the first time the idea of a Palestinian state within the borders that existed before 1967 and rejected recognition of Israel, which it terms as the "Zionist enemy".[2] It advocates such a state as transitional but also advocates the "liberation of all of Palestine".[14][15] The new document also states that the group does not seek war with the Jewish people but only against Zionism which it holds responsible for "occupation of Palestine".[16] Mashal also stated that Hamas was ending its association with the Muslim Brotherhood.[14] After a new charter was scheduled to be issued in May 2017, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's office issued a statement in which it accused Hamas of trying to fool the world and also asked it to stop its terror activities for a true change.[17]

I am a left-wing Secularist. I absolutely don't like Netanyahu.

But my personal assessment is also the same .... i.e. Hamas is only Fooling the World. Its agenda is only the full destruction of Israel.

Hamas followers are religious fanatics. It is impossible that they ever accept Israel's right to exist.

No peace is possible till Hamas is not eliminated, or it lays down its weapons. Hamas is a curse for Palestinian people and a mercy for fanatic Zionists who want to expel all Palestinians and make a Greater Israel.

Hamas attack only weakened the Secular Forces in Israel and made Netanyahu and other Zionist fanatics stronger.
They are 100% right.

Jews were under 3% of historic Palestinein late 19th centrury and like biblical level of swarming locusts and parasites jews with financial backing from powerful european and american leaders totally usurped an innocent farming pastoralist and small fishing communities of palestinan arabs on an unprecedented ethnic cleanse out. A million displaced refugees and thousands of killed, uprooted and murdered. I would say exactly the same as Hamas

And how many of them are Identified by IDF ? and how many of them were verified by independent sources ? Cause Israeli's are liars and everyone has seen it in past month.
I don’t have that information. You don’t have that information.
I simply say that this information is needed to prove a war crime.

Again, nothing but speculation, IDF has provided no evidence which are from neutral sources which can be verified about their claims. You Don't need inside information, their politicians and Military on ground are very vocal about their intentions.
Until you have evidence, you do not gave a proven crime.

Again, its debatable for you or maybe for Israel but for any human being its not debatable, no civilized people will bomb a building full of civilians and kids and women just because a Terrorists/Mass shooter runs and hide in that building,
If a runaway train is about to run over a car with a family of five, and you can steer it onto another track, running over a car with a single guy. What do You do?
If You know with 100% certainty that not bombing the house killing 100 will result in 20,000 civilians killed, is bombing the house justified?

The problem is that noone knows the future. There is no such thing as an exact military value of a target. There is also not any exact value given to a human life.
What is a proportional attack is highly undefined, except in extreme cases.

Noone would think it would be proportional to nuke a city because there is a guy with a pistol there. Would it be OK to nuke a city if it otherwise would destroy the world?

nobody will send in fighter jets to drop bombs they will send Special forces,
Pakistan sent fighter jets - and tanks - and special forces.

and even before that a time will be given to people to leave, a safe passage would be negotiated for kids women and elderly, Israel done none of that, you are just trying hard to justify their actions of bombing kids which is not surprising for me TBH.
Since Pakistan alledgedly killed civilians, that did not work out.
Israel has informed people to leave Northen Gaza for a month.

No, as I said no civilized society will allow bombing of a Hospital full of wounded civilians and kids, just because few Terrorists went in for some treatment,
And I never claimed that it is OK.
No civilized society would use a hospital for military activities.

as for Setting up mortar, if that is related to Hamas, show me evidence of when Hamas has setup mortar inside any hospital compound which is been bombed by IDF almost everyday.
That is an example of a thing that would render an attack legal.

The EU accused Hamas of using hospitals for military activities. I assume that Israel had provided evidence of this for now, in the expectation that it will become available quite soon. you need to to check for yourself as I make no claim.

I simply state that Hamas can make a hospital subject to a legal attack, and that is clearly stated in the Geneva Conventions.

Dude, Pakistan Military told local population to leave, that is why we had the highest IDP's in modern history, and those who were left or stayed behind were not indiscriminately bombed, as I said there are members here that will tell you how PA took every street, every corner , every village, every valley with intense fighting. If you want to discuss Pakistan's operations and bombing campaigns in Waziristan and other Tribal belt, open another thread and then will tag some of the members who have knowledge on this subject. But one thing I do know and its very clear that PAF did not bomb civilians to the same Magnitude as Israel is doing
I never made such a claim. A claim was made here that Pakistan would never bomb in such a way that civilians get killed. That was proven false.

, Pakistan even if they wanted could not have done it because those people are Pakistani's, Israel's bombing of Gaza and Palestinians with no mercy is because they don't consider Palestinians as humans that's why its easy for them to just drop bombs on kids or women.

Which include Bibi, Israel Defense minister and many more, so basically Israel govt is run by Insane people, that's what Palestinians and everyone who is sane is saying for a whole month.
And Gaza is run by Hamas.

Back
Top Bottom