What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Saudi’s were dancing and partying during the genocide of Palestinians. Even europeans have more honour then them. All these european people that went out to the streets protesting.
Arabs are passionate about Palestine

But the exception I see is from Saudis ...yes my experience is very limited to few dozen I met in USA but all of them were pissed about how Palestine is destabilizing the middle east

The Arabs govt however a clearly anti Palestine with crushing Hamas and hezobullah their main aim

Poor Abbas just kinda walk around and attends conference..he is unelected person who doesn't represent anyone apart from Israeli govt

Not trying to divert the topic but these guys seem to be stuck in the 80s when people believed their crap, reminds me abit of the Pakistani establishment with all their fake videos, recording, arrests and narratives. Might be just boomers stuck in their ways.
Yep,most of their propaganda seems to be of the very unsubtle type.
Either this...."ANTISEMITISM....!!!!!"
BsAsmLrIMAIyw5q

Or its "dont forget the holocaust"
main-qimg-4a0c84c9b94e5d0321af9c301cac100d-lq

There aint much else really..:tsk:

Yesterday, there was a report that the object that struct Eilat was fired from Syria.

Screenshot_20231112-125120_Google Earth.jpg
Screenshot_20231112-125256_Google Earth.jpg

If it's fired from eastern Syria, it is out of the range of all Israeli Iron Dome batteries. If fired from Western Syria, it is in range of Israeli interceptors. But again, as I mentioned previously, the terrain here is a serious obstacle for detection of long range threats, especially of low flying objects. Here, the Jordanian highlands (in green) are in the middle of the path, blocking Israeli detection.
download.png

img-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom