What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

IMG_2325.png

why is this genocide grorifier, babykiller supporter still not banned??
Some lgbt leftists seem to run the site. That is in line with neoliberal leftism in arab states appearing. I reported homo spam twice and it wasn't acted upon. So the mods we now know have something to do with lgbt leftism. or bachabaaz

And for the love of god stop replying to virus and samuel. How have you guys not figured out he is a troll and wont change his mind. 😵

Some lgbt leftists seem to run the site. That is in line with neoliberal leftism in arab states appearing. I reported homo spam twice and it wasn't acted upon. So the mods we now know have something to do with lgbt leftism. or bachabaaz
Bachabazi namakharams

Still will ask though. Answer my question. What are you teaching your kids all this hate for?

You mean stuff like this ?

Now we are to blame for killling Farfour ?

watch minute 04: 16 :

" farfour was martyred while defending his land, "

Farfour.jpg

A Mouse’s Grisly Demise

The character Farfour, a Mickey Mouse look-alike who preached Islamic domination on "Tomorrow's Pioneers," a Hamas-affiliated children's television show was beaten to death in the final episode Friday, The Associated Press reported

RIP Farfour,

A Mouse’s Grisly Demise (Published 2007)

Mickey Mouse double ‘martyred’ on Hamas TV​

www.nbcnews.com

Mickey Mouse double ‘martyred’ on Hamas TV

A Mickey Mouse lookalike who preached Islamic domination on a Hamas-affiliated children's television program was beaten to death in the show's final episode Friday.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

You can read about Hamas eduactional programs here :

en.wikipedia.org

Tomorrow's Pioneers - Wikipedia

Dude

Develop a thicker skin

I have people here calling me an indian

And then I asked what is you IQ #
People call you an Indian?

Anyway,the situation is bad. I think the biggest insolence is the Israeli ambassador in the UN shouting "shame shame shame" at everyone in the UN commitees who condemn IDF indiscriminate bombing. The Israeli ambassador having a tone of "watch out or else..." at the UN for condemning IDF and their punishing operation.

You mean stuff like this ?

Now we are to blame for killling Farfour ?

watch minute 04: 16 :

" farfour was martyred while defending his land, "

Farfour.jpg

A Mouse’s Grisly Demise

The character Farfour, a Mickey Mouse look-alike who preached Islamic domination on "Tomorrow's Pioneers," a Hamas-affiliated children's television show was beaten to death in the final episode Friday, The Associated Press reported

RIP Farfour,

A Mouse’s Grisly Demise (Published 2007)

Mickey Mouse double ‘martyred’ on Hamas TV​

www.nbcnews.com

Mickey Mouse double ‘martyred’ on Hamas TV

A Mickey Mouse lookalike who preached Islamic domination on a Hamas-affiliated children's television program was beaten to death in the show's final episode Friday.
www.nbcnews.com
www.nbcnews.com

You can read about Hamas eduactional programs here :

en.wikipedia.org

Tomorrow's Pioneers - Wikipedia

You keep posting the same one or two pieces... We keep giving you countless evidence. Your defense is False equivalency.

Ban this SOB!

Back
Top Bottom