What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

fu$k the Taliban

fu$k the TTP

fu$k the ISIS

fu$k the ISIL

fu$k the Al Aqeda

fu$k the every group who has killed Muslims and never even touched Israel with a spec of dust

these are the real Mujahideen

never killed any Muslims and ensure all efforts are put into fighting Israel

Friendship ended with Taliban

Now Hamas is my best friend

If the Arab leaders had the willpower, all the Arabs would need to do is stand and piss and their piss would drown Israel. Israel should be careful, these excesses are completely unacceptable this is beyond a war crime, this is GENOCIDE, pure and simple. ENOUGH, no more fancy words. No more tea breaks for the Israeli soldiers for lunch, CEASFIRE NOW.

MSF director - Live on AJN - MSF doctors HAVE DIED in the recent bombardment.
MSF:
The situation at Al Shifa hospital now. It is being said that there are no doctors left to treat the patients. The doctors that are present are overwhelmed with the injured and severely wounded. Gaza is in the worst humanitarian situation one can imagine. The WORLD has blood on their hands.

If the Arab leaders had the willpower, all the Arabs would need to do is stand and piss and their piss would drown Israel. Israel should be careful, these excesses are completely unacceptable this is beyond a war crime, this is GENOCIDE, pure and simple. ENOUGH, no more fancy words. No more tea breaks for the Israeli soldiers for lunch, CEASFIRE NOW.
You think they care? Firepower is the only language the zionists understand.

I think something is cooking here

US Chinooks over Lebanon

and the Mujahideen are fighting very hard in Shati Camp in Gaza

Nasrallah is going to speak tomorrow

big attack from Hezbollah today

could Hezbollah be escalating this to the next level and Yemen about to join in with bigger role ?

whatever it is I hope Israelis suffer like the people of Gaza only x1000 worse

Imagine what the police thinks of these terrorists. They now see Jewish Americans as horrendously racist and evil people. The mask has came off. And no one gave them a excuse. They are just inherently hateful of humanity and God and all nations.

Only way they will stop bombing Hospitals is if someone bombs their Hospitals.
Absolutely, the question is who? Palestinians don't have this capability.

I think something is cooking here

US Chinooks over Lebanon

and the Mujahideen are fighting very hard in Shati Camp in Gaza

Nasrallah is going to speak tomorrow

big attack from Hezbollah today

could Hezbollah be escalating this to the next level and Yemen about to join in with bigger role ?

whatever it is I hope Israelis suffer like the people of Gaza only x1000 worse
Unless 3 more countries don't join in and fire missiles continuously Israel isn't going to relent.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom