What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Its matter of time before one of indian decent people will be the president of United States. India and US strategic partnership is already at another level. Indians already dominate tech sector of US, every big US influential company has indians at the top. They are already in decision making groups of the govt.

This is something our military establishment miserably failed to see. Pakistan's natural alliance was with the China. However, mil establishment moved heavens and earth to please the americans lately even did regime change in their bid to get in good books of US. In the process they only got ridiculed and lost the trust of the Chinese as well. Bajwa literally humiliated Chinese and Russians in his one of the last speech, the guy was dancing on CIA tunes and had no understanding of Pakistan's national interests versus US national interests. US will NEVER choose Pakistan at the expense of India, not even in wildest dream. They have economic and strategic aligned goals. The most incompetent & treacherous chiefs were these two recent ones. Wrecked apart everything.

While I agree with most of your points - I will beg to differ about synergies in the future "partnership" between India and the US.

The US is choosing India as a convenient hedge against Chinese "expansionism" as they see it for the time being. Any thing beyond that (which you mention as "aligned goals") I personally cannot see.

Meanwhile they are denying technical help to the Indians.

They already spurned Indian influence in Bangladesh - for example and took over managing the relationship themselves.

Maybe you could kindly explain...

Last edited:

George Galloway

@georgegalloway

The foul allegations of rape have been dropped by the Israeli government. The forty beheaded babies has been downscaled to one dead baby, not beheaded, and killed by persons unknown. Two thirds of Israelis killed on October 7 were military personnel. The killers of the remaining one third are definitively revealed to have been in part the Israeli armed forces themselves. Those with influence who spread the propaganda to the contrary stand exposed as War Criminals and now much blood stains their character for ever. It is a spot which will not out.

Iran made 24 cargo flights in last day to syria, i expect some sort of escalation tomorrow but not full blown war,
1699632563727.png

So with your logic the Papuan groups would have a justification to do the same in Indonesia right? If a group went house to house murdering civilians and taking hostages that would be legitimate? After all there's been an occupation for decades, there's been settlers, massacres, imprisonment, abuse, legal restrictions on calls for independence, some groups have taken hostages -even recently. There's a low level guerrilla resistance.

Would you justify it if they were able to do the same tomorrow?
If foreign entity comes and imprison everyone in open jail or ghetto or concentration camp then yes...the Jews did it in1943
It's self defense..anyone in that position will do it

Which colonials exist in Indonesia that have imprisoned peoples in concentration camp ????

It's simple if an occupied puts you in. CONCENTRATION CAMPS all bets are off

Nah, the Al Saud ensured their population also eat grapes and emasculated. In the monarchies of the GCC, I expected for there to be resentment among the population against the Royal, I was extremely surprised to realize that there is almost none. They love them, they are made for each other.
That's not surprising..the thing that surprised me was the resentment against Palestinian people.

Spoke to dozen of Arabian emiriti or Saudis people in private in United States who have came here for education or other purposes.they really blame Palestine people for everything and stating that why don't they just agree to everything

In my opinion their monarchs are actually more propalestinian than the people

Remember I'm not talking about Iraq Syria Jordan or Egypt. They are pretty propalestinian

Back
Top Bottom