What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Zionist bastards talks of humanitarian corridor, and the breaks their promise by attacking the evacuees.

Anyone still believing Israel will keep their words is deluded. They can never be trusted.

1699627996465.png

Plz abstain from infighting. This is not the time for it.
this is not infighting i am just pointing out the fact that this is nothing but cheap propaganda. Those weapons are garbage.

Do these weapons even hit their target yes or no? answer is no

Imam Dr. Omar Suleiman gives some of the best khutbas and lectures I've heard. That man is a right and solid man MashaAllah.

He’s my number one favorite Islamic scholar. I plan to meet him next time I’m in Dallas, inshallah.

How many dishes did it broke.
People still celebrating these imaginary "Hits". When was last time we saw some casualties from these "missel attacks". They launch these knowing very well that isreal can easily gun it down.🙄
All just for show to calm the anger of Muslims towards Hamas who i blame for what is happening in Gaza as much as isreal.
They will انشاءاللہ answer to اللہ. About why did they launch an attack when they weren't prepared for retaliation.
Hiding in their little tunnel when isreal tanks surround hospitals in gaza.
They use those firecracker rpgs against tough Armour tanks what a fricken joke.
And also اللہ will ask iran too for financing the circus show which they did on 7 octuber.
I urge muslims in this forum to wake up and know that those that look like your friends arent really. Iran has history of causing death wherever it start these "mujahidden".

How many dishes did it broke.
People still celebrating these imaginary "Hits". When was last time we saw some casualties from these "missel attacks". They launch these knowing very well that isreal can easily gun it down.🙄
All just for show to calm the anger of Muslims towards Hamas who i blame for what is happening in Gaza as much as isreal.
They will انشاءاللہ answer to اللہ. About why did they launch an attack when they weren't prepared for retaliation.
Hiding in their little tunnel when isreal tanks surround hospitals in gaza.
They use those firecracker rpgs against tough Armour tanks what a fricken joke.
And also اللہ will ask iran too for financing the circus show which they did on 7 octuber.
I urge muslims in this forum to wake up and know that those that look like your friends arent really. Iran has history of causing death wherever it start these "mujahidden".
Good post.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom