What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Here's something new: the al-Asif torpedo
maxresdefault.jpg

Do not lie.

All was asked is that CNN and AP would consider their work with those terrorists.

Those Hamas try to pass of as " Journalists "

No journalist can operate in Gaza unless approved by Hamas. This is not exactly a democracy there. Evrything coming out of those " free reporters " is as if Hamas broadcasted it himself.

All we ask is that CNN and AP , will consider taking what they report with a few grain of salt.

As for those who participared in the massacre and took those horror images. That is another story,

This is Hassan Eslaiah. He works as a " Journalist " for CNN and Ap :

Here he is being shown appriciation by Sinwar for his objective reporting :

F-etr2HXQAAvY2t
''

Do you know of many " Journalists " who ride in the back of a bike with terrorists ?

And the Idiot just incriminated himse by filming himself hold a grendae :

F-hAVtSWYAAYSef

Conclusion :

Dead man walking ,

~

Urgent appeal -I am an employee at Al-Nasr Children’s Hospital. We are surrounded inside the hospital by tanks and heavy gunfire is directed at us.We do not have electricity, oxygen for the sick, sweet water, or salt water.Our situation is difficult and dangerous for the latter.I hope you publish this appeal on all social media sites so that at least action can be taken to remove the patients and displaced people from the hospital safely.

Press coverage: Director of Al-Shifa Medical Complex in Gaza: We expect the hospital and its occupants to be bombed at any moment, and the medical teams will not leave the hospital and we will not abandon the patients inside.

Calling for ethnic cleansing against jews?
Because of israel?

Should i call for deport all muslims because of hamas?

Typical
Jews can't ethnically cleanse Muslims from the West. Try it Jewish terrorist. You terrorists in Morocco and all Arab and Islamic nations should be pursued now after we are seeing horrendous war crimes being committed by Jewish barbarians.

Back
Top Bottom