What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

So last night in the Republican Presidential Nomination Debate, the Indian-American candidate Vivek Ramaswami called Zelensky something like 'Clown in Cargo Pants' and Nikki Haley as 'Dick Cheney in 3" High Heels'.
Hahahahah!!! I am beginning to like Vivek!!

BTW, Vivek and Kamala could never be as low as the good old white-boys like Biden and Trump when it comes to supporting Israel; the two hoagies are racist, closet-Zionists, and still stuck in the Cold War mindset.

Here is Vivek in another video.

AKA-Khamas-1699549678975.jpg

Funny, isn't it. Good ol' fashioned flagrant hypocrisy right there. The most blatant hypo of that war is how the majority of the west that are outraged at Russia for 'partially' invading a 'democratic' country, but then look the other way when the zionazis are invading Palestine, destroying its buildings & homes, killing its women & children. That's ok, but it's unacceptable for Russia to have a "right to defend itself".

This guy nails it!

Crazy how they tell the Palestinians to negotiate giving up land but say ukraine should never do that. Almost as if the west was full of hypocrites. :-)

(basTArds)

I just "love" how the Jews and their lapdog Democrats* are pulling the Holocaust card whenever they can:

People are dying in Palestine right now and this vintage jock is concerned about what happened half a century ago!

Yeesh.

*To be fair, it's not like the Republicans are any better. The goddamn Jews have got the world by its gonads, apparently!
Only loser here is Arnold who disrespects his father.

So last night in the Republican Presidential Nomination Debate, the Indian-American candidate Vivek Ramaswami called Zelensky something like 'Clown in Cargo Pants' and Nikki Haley as 'Dick Cheney in 3" High Heels'.
Hahahahah!!! I am beginning to like Vivek!!

BTW, Vivek and Kamala could never be as low as the good old white-boys like Biden and Trump when it comes to supporting Israel; the two hoagies are racist, closet-Zionists, and still stuck in the Cold War mindset.

Here is Vivek in another video.

I don't think the 'good ol' white boys' have a choice in the matter. Ditto for these Hindu chicks.

The Jews have their fingers dug deep into everyone's arsehole, metaphorically speaking. No one gest to become the POTUS without their lobby's support.

And no, it's not a conspiracy.

It's no mere coincidence that every single POTUS in history - be it Republican or Democrat - has shown full support to the illegitimate Israel. There are only a handful of matters where Republicans and Democrats are seen on the same page, and most of these matters are regarding America's national security.

Damn Jews...

I don't think the 'good ol' white boys' have a choice in the matter. Ditto for these Hindu chicks.

The Jews have their fingers dug deep into everyone's arsehole, metaphorically speaking. No one gest to become the POTUS without their lobby's support.

And no, it's not a conspiracy.

It's no mere coincidence that every single POTUS in history - be it Republican or Democrat - has shown full support to the illegitimate Israel. There are only a handful of matters where Republicans and Democrats are seen on the same page, and most of these matters are regarding America's national security.

Damn Jews...
Bill Clinton differed and they sent Monica Lewinsky to discredit him.

Does anyone know if any Israeli dogs pigs and hyenas died in the Yemeni drone attack in Eliat ?

Breaking: amidst mounting international pressure Israel is to announce that it will allow daily 4 hour pauses in fighting.

From what i understand this is only in certian areas , to allow movment of civilians from the north to the south.

With all due respect to the difficulty in seeing people having leave their homes . Buildings can be repaired , people can not.

~

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom