What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Ofcourse you do.
There is no such town today (if ever...)
But there is a town called Villejuif (ie the town of the jews). There is no one jew in it, pushed back by islamists.....

Israel hasn't given any information about its losses. Sow aht are you basing your opinion on? But Palestinians do need armour piercing RPGS that would eb a game changer. I know Paksitan and Iran have them so wouldn't be surprised if it gets to the Palestinians.
Entire vehicle is not armored, all the time. There are plenty of weak spots. Tandem shots obliterate much of the armor. Short-range shots are unaffected by ERA/APS.

Entire vehicle is not armored, all the time. There are plenty of weak spots. Tandem shots obliterate much of the armor. Short-range shots are unaffected by ERA/APS.
It is possible to take out a modern MBT with RPGs and tandem warheads by saturating the area and overwhelming it, but that exposes your troops location to the enemy too. I mean most modern MBTs still rely on gears, take out the gears and you disable the tank.

Most important aim right now should be

1. push for ceasefire
2. Declare Palestinian state and have it recognized

If the Palestinian state is officially established then everything will change, powerful countries like Turkiye will start economic and defense cooperation. Palestine will be rebuilded and its armed forces will be trained and armed to the teeth. At that point Palestine and Turkiye will even have a mutual defense pact just like Turkiye and Azerbaijan.

To establish Palestinian state is crucial

Agree bro but just one issue.

Zionism core issue is - Israeli are human - the rest of humanity is sub human and must be exterminated - they dont want a 2 state solution. Thats why Hamas were given the oxygen to self combust and do an act like Oct 7th.
They want Palestinians to be eradicated - killed or evacuate preferably so their land is pure and THAT is exactly their desire and religion - this is Jewish belief - its Zionism.
Apartheid - Racism - war crimes - genocide and the world sits by knowing what is going on and watches quietly. The Arab nations are the biggest turds in this.

Martin Niemoller comes to mind when thinking of rest of the Arabs.....

First they came for the communists and I did not speak out because I was not a communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Finally, they came for me and there was no one left to speak out.

The irony is the actual third line.....

It is possible to take out a modern MBT with RPGs and tandem warheads by saturating the area and overwhelming it, but that exposes your troops location to the enemy too. I mean most modern MBTs still rely on gears, take out the gears and you disable the tank.
How about the Hezbollah shots on Merkava in 2006? Two RPG's and Merkava was toast.

How about the Hezbollah shots on Merkava in 2006? Two RPG's and Merkava was toast.
That was a pretty luck shot to the beneath the turret where armour is the least. If the one you are referring to in the video. A shot like that when you are under fire is pretty 1/1000.

They dont want ceasefire because they want to depopulate Gaza and take it over with these settlers.

This is a long running tradition in the IDF. There are documented cases of the IDF shooting people in the genitals, regardless women or men.
idf are pussies they have never fought a real millitary they stand no chance against a real millitary.

Back
Top Bottom