What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Israel cant take this much pressure from the world for much longer anymore. Soon support from Europe will stop. Even US gov will stop its support.
They are not gonna pressure anything. US support continues. All they want is few hours pause then resumption of genocide. Arab and Islamic world should not wait for anything and come to assistance of Palestinians, now. Only they can change equation.

Well Iraq, Syria and Libya tried all failed. Israel bombed Iraq and Syria nuclear reactors
and Libya gave up. Israel even tried to bomb Pakistan Nuclear reactor a few times but
failed.

You were communicating with a very ill-informed and illogical person!! I think I too should put him on my Ignore list!!

A cease fire is not asked for humanitary reasons, just because Hamas is in a bad shape, and didn't imagine IDF will hurt them with so many force.
I hope Israel wont accept, and track and destroy all Hamas terrorists, to the last of them.

No one will pose the fighting for 10 hostages.

This even does not enclude the 32 children held hostage, Israel would consider a pose in the fighting for all the civilain hostage . But to offer 10 is simply a cinical use of the hostages.

They can drag this like that for years , no one hee would accept that.

~

They are not gonna pressure anything. US support continues. All they want is few hours pause then resumption of genocide. Arab and Islamic world should not wait for anything and come to assistance of Palestinians, now. Only they can change equation.
The protests in Europe and America are too large to ignore any longer, everyday the protests are becoming bigger more people are waking up by the day. The pressure on US and european governments are becoming too much.

I agree that Arab and Islamic world should immediately come to assistance. The Gulf Arabs should first cut the oil export. The rest will be easy.

You can probably guess the result.
1699464730437.png

~

Seems Hamas ability to launch rockets have dropped.

On the first day they fired 4,000 rockets.

Today till now only 6 rockets fired. People are beginning to return to our south borreder towns,

~

The protests in Europe and America are too large to ignore any longer, everyday the protests are becoming bigger more people are waking up by the day. The pressure on US and european governments are becoming too much.

I agree that Arab and Islamic world should immediately come to assistance. The Gulf Arabs should first cut the oil export. The rest will be easy.
West is controlled by Jews. They have no say. Jews continue to finance the genocide and arm it. Only thing that will stop it is if people take matters into their heads and 100+ Jews are killed in US and Europe on a daily basis. If Jews in US and Europe feel safe, there won't be anything that will happen despite mass protests. US is not dependent on Gulf oil exports anymore. US is showing no signs of stopping endorsement of the genocide and starvation campaign.

Back
Top Bottom