What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

Executed without mercy: Unseen footage shows wounded Israelis who crashed while trying to escape Nova festival shot dead again and again in their vehicle one-by-one by Hamas terrorists

• GRAPHIC CONTENT: Hamas shot at civilians escaping the Nova Festival again and again.
  • New video shows them targeting crashed cars used by Israeli citizens

Hamas terrorists shot at already-wounded civilians who crashed their car while trying to escape the deadly Nova Festival on October 7, new footage has revealed.

The video, shared today to the South First Responders Telegram channel, adds to a mounting body of evidence that Hamas callously targeted Israeli civilians during its October 7 incursion.

The video, much of which is too graphic to publish, was taken by a Hamas shooter on a Go-Pro camera, South First Responders said.

It shows several gunmen running down Highway 232 on October 7 carrying what appear to be AK-47s.

They run past a small, grey car that has veered off the road, and towards a white 4x4 as an Israeli citizen runs away.

77518931-12721699-image-a-4_1699382887554.jpg

77518925-12721699-image-a-1_1699382871862.jpg

76354771-12721699-This_graphic_shows_how_Hamas_terrorists_invaded_the_festival_in_-a-7_1699383002882.jpg

~

Executed without mercy: Unseen footage shows wounded Israelis who crashed while trying to escape Nova festival shot dead in their vehicle one-by-one by Hamas terrorists

• GRAPHIC CONTENT: Hamas shot at civilians escaping the Nova Festival

Hamas terrorists shot at already-wounded civilians who crashed their car while trying to escape the deadly Nova Festival on October 7, new footage has revealed.

The video, shared today to the South First Responders Telegram channel, adds to a mounting body of evidence that Hamas callously targeted Israeli civilians during its October 7 incursion.

The video, much of which is too graphic to publish, was taken by a Hamas shooter on a Go-Pro camera, South First Responders said.

It shows several gunmen running down Highway 232 on October 7 carrying what appear to be AK-47s.

They run past a small, grey car that has veered off the road, and towards a white 4x4 as an Israeli citizen runs away.

76354771-12721699-This_graphic_shows_how_Hamas_terrorists_invaded_the_festival_in_-a-7_1699383002882.jpg

Hey you servant of BAAL cow piss drinker.... I'm gonna slaughter cow or so called BAAL and have a beef biryani tonight.... And dedicated to death of your mommy and daddy... If they are not rotting in piss yet I will make this sacrifice so that they may rest in piss.... Their fault is that they didn't get you aborted....so you are born as a halfbreed...

Hahahahahha what the hell are these Muslims even crawling to the USA for???
USA is supporting Israël for 70+ years now

Millions Muslim from all over the world beg on their knees for green cards or come illegal to the USA to work as cheap labour and pay taxes.
Then they cry about how bad the USA is.

Muslims who crawled to the west truly have no honour and no principles.

"It's an objective assessment that no one will have the courage to speak about."
James Traficant.

There were and are a few who not only know what's going on but who have the courage to speak up and say it, and James Traficant was one of them. As cooky as Obama was, he ultimately was the only US president since Jack Kennedy who spoke out against the disgusting zionazi theft of Palestinian lands and made it his goal trip to speak to Muslims first at Cairo University in Egypt right after he was elected. The only US president to at least try to show that he recognized the shameful ways US politicians are subservient to the Jews of this country.

No way, maaaan! We're zionazi collaborators engaged in a 10-year blockade of Gaza and the Palestinians don't you know that? The ziaulijism delusions is what's it's all about. Don't believe the lies that we keep the border open for 450 trucks of aid a day to go through the border into Gaza, or that we allow the wounded to cross the border into Sinai and seek medical help nooo, none of that happens. The Egyptian Red Crecent is an illusion, it doesn't exist just propaganda. In reality we are collaborating with Israel to make sure the suffering of the Palestinians happens.
The zionazis aren't worried about the Egyptian military no matter what that zionists guy says. Hamas gets its weapons from flying saucers all the way from Syria and trained dolphins from the sea onto the beaches of Gaza, not tunnels from Sinai! There is no way we could muster troops and armor on the border lie lie lie lie lie! Only that guy @ziaullislam knows what's going on and us Egyptians are nothing but deluded liars! Liars liars liars! Shameful liars.

Look below! 👇
Ignore ZiaullIslam he is a troll at best. I mean anyone who supports Nawaz Sharif is a few spark plugs short of a full engine.

Hey you servant of BAAL cow piss drinker.... I'm gonna slaughter cow or so called BAAL and have a beef biryani tonight.... And dedicated to death of your mommy and daddy... If they are not rotting in piss yet I will make this sacrifice so that they may rest in piss.... Their fault is that they didn't get you aborted....so you are born as a halfbreed...
Classic response of brainless Palestine supporter when provided with facts

~

Executed without mercy: Unseen footage shows wounded Israelis who crashed while trying to escape Nova festival shot dead again and again in their vehicle one-by-one by Hamas terrorists

• GRAPHIC CONTENT: Hamas shot at civilians escaping the Nova Festival again and again.

So now your intelligence services are civilians !! LOL!! Your whole Gaza division army and intelligence forces were wiped out. These are your intelligence services that dress in civilian clothes. You and every Israeli know it too. You just lie to international audience.

Classic response of brainless Palestine supporter when provided with facts
They bombed hospitals, UN shelters, ambulances, journalists and more on purpose. Nothing they can do now will gain them sympathy. They called to kill everyone in Gaza and started indiscriminately carpet bombing Gaza. They asked 1 million people to evacuate within 24 hours then started bombing and murdering those that tried to. They said they'll bomb medical and food supplies coming into Gaza from Egypt. They went full Nazi.

A video of Hamas neutralizing Israeli intelligence service terrorists just cures our hearts. Beautiful and legitimate scenes.

Would anyone care to inform me as to how this man has a claim on the Levant? I could swear this man looks like Eminem in 20 years, or even like he can be Winona Ryder's older brother, and yet we are to believe these settlers originated in West Asia and were driven out by Rome to Europe? Nay, I ponder whether said people originated in Europe, perhaps a mixture of extant European peoples and westward settling Turkic tribes, a la the Khazar Theory of The Thirteenth Tribe. It confounds me how someone that appears as such, or even someone like Netanyahoo, who is clearly Russian or Polish, can claim the Levant, even if they have a 2% lineage from said area due to intermarriage with Sephardic Jews. It beats me, but it appears to be a cut and dry settler campaign. Since this is the case, because I am .5% Sub-Saharan like many people, I should invade Nigeria, displace the whole population brutally, and claim it as my own.
I suspect that the adherents of zionism probably take the same view as the mormons do about certain,shall we say "dubious" doctrinal concepts,such as the american indians being the descendants of the lost tribes of the israelItes.You either have those more rational people who believe that its best not to look at it to closely [for obvious reasons],or you have those who believe it utterly and nothing and no one is going to change that viewpoint.....ever.
I think it also depends on whether you believe the jews are a "race" or a religion,or even more confusingly possibly both[?].
The more one looks at zionism the more absurd it becomes,sadly tho in the west zionism,israel,the occupation,etc..,and of course the wests "blank cheque" support for these have effectively become secular sacred cows,of which almost no criticism is tolerated,under pain of being labeled an "anti-semite".

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom