What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Would anyone care to inform me as to how this man has a claim on the Levant? I could swear this man looks like Eminem in 20 years, or even like he can be Winona Ryder's older brother, and yet we are to believe these settlers originated in West Asia and were driven out by Rome to Europe? Nay, I ponder whether said people originated in Europe, perhaps a mixture of extant European peoples and westward settling Turkic tribes, a la the Khazar Theory of The Thirteenth Tribe. It confounds me how someone that appears as such, or even someone like Netanyahoo, who is clearly Russian or Polish, can claim the Levant, even if they have a 2% lineage from said area due to intermarriage with Sephardic Jews. It beats me, but it appears to be a cut and dry settler campaign. Since this is the case, because I am .5% Sub-Saharan like many people, I should invade Nigeria, displace the whole population brutally, and claim it as my own.
Sadly their rabid rabbis teach them this doctrine from a very early age.

AJN:

US says doesn’t support Israeli occupation of Gaza after war​

National Security Council spokesperson says US President Joe Biden believes a ‘reoccupation by Israeli forces of Gaza is not the the right thing to do’.

Last edited:
They can't evacuate anywhere. Israel wants chaos and a humantarian crisis in Gaza. Pressure on civilian population is their course to victory. At least, this is how their PM thinks.
That’s probably why the lawyers advising Biden told him to use “pause” instead of “ceasefire”. It’s not like it matters to Israel to break either one but for the US to cover for them looks even worse if it’s a ceasefire violation.

Israel hasn't released any casualty updates for three days. Only thing allowed in their media is to say Iron Dome intercepted Gaza rockets.

It should be noted Hamas used many of its special forces in the beginning of the Al-Aqsa Flood historic operation. These forces are very well trained. I don't believe they are based around Gaza city. But more so north eastern Gaza and south eastern Gaza. Which is why many of Israeli casualties were based there. PIJ special forces are also based around southern Gaza area.

The rest of the areas have forces not as capable but have decent experience and training.

That’s probably why the lawyers advising Biden told him to use “pause” instead of “ceasefire”. It’s not like it matters to Israel to break either one but for the US to cover for them looks even worse if it’s a ceasefire violation.

A pause wouldn't work. It's not enough time to bring food, water, fuel and medicine into Gaza and distribute it. Israel would break a ceasefire as well to commit assassinations and make advances on the ground. It has done this before in 2014 twice. There has to be an actual ceasefire.

Israeli liars first said there were no soldiers. Then told us 120. Then 200. Then 319. Then 347. It's gonna keep going up. Over half have been identified as soldiers. Not even the police security forces which are another 200 or so. Not a single baby in the list. Israel lost over 1,200 military personnel in one day and their extreme narcissism and pride caused them to claim 40 fake babies and baked oven baby cookie lies.

I just learned what the Ghost of Kyiv during this conflict but the way Israelis are keep getting exposed is too funny 😂
Btw that video is likely people playing airsoft “bb guns” bullets don’t travel in a downward trajectory at such short trance and you can see one of the pellets bounce off the wall at 01:03 😂

Here is an example of an air soft game at night:

I mean what can we expect from Israeli media they basically showed a scene from ArmaII and Starwars and pretended it was from the field 😂

A baby found alive, in the midst of all of this. Being cared for at Shifa hospital with the other babies with no families.
What will it take for the world to sit up and take notice?

An Israeli force was ambushed in the Gaza Strip and a large number of them were now killed

الله أكبر
الله أكبر
الله أكبر

Lots of Hebrew telegram admit an apc was targeted but radio silence from IDF officials about this.

John Cusack speaks out ok what’s happening in Gaza. These high profile voices can help get through to many Americans that aren’t paying attention to what’s going on. Most Americans want an end to the fighting, but most politicians don’t have the courage to listen to their constituents.

What will it take for the world to sit up and take notice?

Lots of Hebrew telegram admit an apc was targeted but radio silence from IDF officials about this.
The world is noticing but for the west to act, they need to feel their influence is tanking in a serious manner. For the west, probably an oil embargo that significantly affects oil prices going into winter, so the pain of the war is felt in common people’s wallets, could change things. Once the bottom line is hurt, especially reverberating into the wider economy and effecting jobs, regular people will be hounding their governments to end the fighting.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom