What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

HAMAS over-estimated Iran's support and now they are in trouble
Yeah, should’ve asked a fellow beghereit Sunni like yourself, BC. I know Sunnis like you come in only two spectrums - one end has the beheaders and the other is liberal nationalist sh*t that sell their own women and kids to non Muslims for money. I wonder which one are you….

There is only one country that can stop Israel from leveling Gaza to a parking lot. That's country is United States. Considering the enormous support Israel got in US Congress, that's unlikely.

We get it, your a Hindu, your a coward

Freedom is worth fighting for, sitting back and accepting occupation and oppression isn't

Hamas completely shook up the tree, now plans in place to make relations between Israel and the Arab and Muslim world are in ruins, anger is sky high, anti Jew hatred has spiked

And fundamentally people across the world are demanding a Palestinian state

Hamas has advanced the Palestinian cause regardless of the cost

We understand as a Hindu you would prefer to be banged for a 1000 years but these are Palestinians and Muslims

This came out a while back, I see it fitting to post on this thread in light of this genocide taking place.

We all know who this is and coming out with this blatant admission just.....frankly......leaves one speechless.

@Falcon29 take a listen, quick snippet that many of us know already but to hear someone of this caliber just come out and admit the evil plan that the George W. Bush administration and the likes of Dickead Cheney were planning after 9/11 still resonates in one's mind. How evil was this "group" and how the plan has actually succeeded minus the 7th and last nation mentioned, which could very well be next by witnessing the evil happening in front of our eyes now.

They needed to flatten out Afghanistan looking for Bin Laden & co., sure, no problem with that at all. Then maybe carry out SMOs in a few other countries hosting Al Qaeda and that would've done the trick and leave it at that.

But to do this? 👇

@F-22Raptor , curious what's your opinion on this?

@FuturePAF @Meengla @RescueRanger @LeGenD @Mirzali Khan @mulj @Mehdipersian @PakFactor @Dalit @epebble @Novus ordu seclorum @A Concerned American @p100 @Hassan Al-Somal @_killuminati_
This is true by all unfolded events but not surprising, americans as population is ignorant, bigoted and backward in sense that beside what they are fed by their MSM about world affairs, internet changed that but not enough for real paradigm shift which would result in comeback to authentic usa policy which resembled some justice in it, now they are slaves of jews and AIPAC. One president who challenged them and tried to declare them as foreign entity promptly got killed, after that all politicians of influence in usa are competing who will be bigger jew and apocaliptic maniac and servant to the israel.

If Israel has done this, then it is wrong and protest should be made against it as it is crime.

But do you also accept that it is a CRIME by Hamas to kill and take hostage Israeli civilians including children?

If you make is Halal for Hamas, then you are practising double standards.
as i said i never ever supported what Hamas do and its well known that I consider them terrorist but its also known that I consider Israel the Bigger terrorist
but the question is where is your condemnation of what Israel did in last 20 day , where is condemnation of what they did in last 75 years. its you who have double standard not me.

a question for you are you aware how many Palestinian civilian was killed in west bank by Israeli settlers , how many Palestinian olive tree burned how many village attacked by Israeli settlers
no you don't knew because you don't care about what Israel do , you want only portrait Hamas as the cause of the problem and use that to justify Israel war-crime in last 3 week in specific and last 75 year in general

Among the kidnapped children, there were many girls. This is truly terrible, we all know how the female gender will be treated by the enemy during war. They will suffer humiliation worse than death.
have you watched interview by female settlers that were released or were not touched because they had children?

Munira Mastri learn from Palestinians mujahedeen. Israeli terriost went to hell straight.

IMG_20231102_103924.jpg
IMG_20231102_103917.jpg

Yeah, should’ve asked a fellow beghereit Sunni like yourself, BC. I know Sunnis like you come in only two spectrums - one end has the beheaders and the other is liberal nationalist sh*t that sell their own women and kids to non Muslims for money. I wonder which one are you….
Ani dia koe kam di gal v ondi tenu?

Those 8000 people were going to die anyway, and live under a brutal occupation

This has shaken up everything

Israel will suffer for this but fundamentally the Palestinians cause has advanced, because everyone understands the occupation cannot go on

Sometimes resistance is essential because the talking doesn't work
What kind of logic is that?

"They were going to die anyway,so it's ok if they die faster"?

Ok you say sometimes resistance is essential because the talking doesn't work. And they were going to die anyway.

So,I guess don't complain when Israelis bomb Palestinians then?

This came out a while back, I see it fitting to post on this thread in light of this genocide taking place.

We all know who this is and coming out with this blatant admission just.....frankly......leaves one speechless.

@Falcon29 take a listen, quick snippet that many of us know already but to hear someone of this caliber just come out and admit the evil plan that the George W. Bush administration and the likes of Dickead Cheney were planning after 9/11 still resonates in one's mind. How evil was this "group" and how the plan has actually succeeded minus the 7th and last nation mentioned, which could very well be next by witnessing the evil happening in front of our eyes now.

They needed to flatten out Afghanistan looking for Bin Laden & co., sure, no problem with that at all. Then maybe carry out SMOs in a few other countries hosting Al Qaeda and that would've done the trick and leave it at that.

But to do this? 👇

@F-22Raptor , curious what's your opinion on this?

@FuturePAF @Meengla @RescueRanger @LeGenD @Mirzali Khan @mulj @Mehdipersian @PakFactor @Dalit @epebble @Novus ordu seclorum @A Concerned American @p100 @Hassan Al-Somal @_killuminati_
A bunch of neocons did get drunk on rage after 9/11 and wanted to completely remake the whole Middle East into a 'gentler' more 'civilized' region like Europe and East Asia. They imagined they will wage a big war and at the end there will be Germanies, Japans and South Koreas. It was pure hubris not backed up by serious scholarship. This was the thought process that led to the Iraq disaster that in turn caused other disasters in its wake. BTW, this is a quote from Ann Coulter, a famous neocon columnist and author after 9/11:
We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war.

And that's the irony with keyboard warrior Muslims. They always go like:

8,000 Palestinians dead to 18 Israeli soldiers dead

VICTORY!

4,000 mujahedin dead and 5 IDF soldiers dead

Zionist regime is collapsing!

Come on,get a bit serious.

Are you counting the 1,400 from Oct 7?

I see no difference between Hamas kidnapping children and the Israeli government taking and detaining children.

Are you counting the 1,400 from Oct 7?

I see no difference between Hamas kidnapping children and the Israeli government taking and detaining children.
No,I'm talking about the battle phase

Back
Top Bottom