What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

God's punishment for these people seems to be Israel

The empire was built with Turkic tribes banding together, it fell apart by arab treason. I know the history of my country, don't worry yourself.
maxresdefault.jpg

This is because insurgency style, hiding in tunnel and doing hit and run.......

Hisbullah get involved then Southern Lebanon will be bombed. I dont know why you are so happy with more civiliants death ?

What happened to you? You used to be pro-Palestinian.

Hamas has the most combat experience against Israel. It knows it's territory and the occupatied territory well. With that being said, it can't sustain this massive onslaught US, NATO, and Israel.

They don't give a rats a** about his kind no matter how much they lick their boots. They can adopt their culture but they still see them as monkeys with red hats like in alladin
Correct.
Turkey is hitties land part of the middle east, if some turks feel the need to be part of europe they can just move to europe.
Easy.

Not sure how what I wrote suggests I'm happy with civilian deaths, I was just saying I'm amazed with hamas resilience. They survive a month of constant bombing with their people being slaughtered including family in front of them. To the contrary I am very angry about all civilian deaths on both sides. The Israeli genocide though is at a completely different level.

Hamas is hiding in the tunnel.......

Correct.
Turkey is hitties land part of the middle east, if some turks feel the need to be part of europe they can just move to europe.
Easy.
Their days in nato are numbered. Jews and Christian belive according to book of ezekiel that turkey will be part of gog and magog 😅😂 so these guys are in for a suprise. Let them ve delusional.

God's punishment for these people seems to be Israel

The empire was built with Turkic tribes banding together, it fell apart by arab treason. I know the history of my country, don't worry yourself.

And Who banded them together? An atheist like yourself or a just Muslim leader who lived by the laws of Islam.

Clearly you don't know your own history.

Back
Top Bottom