What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Urgent| Sources for the "Quds Network": Violent armed clashes are currently taking place in 4 axes of the Gaza Strip (east of the Al-Zaytoun neighborhood, northwest of Gaza, east of Beit Hanoun, near Street 10).

Urgent| Israeli bombing on the vicinity of the Fayrouz Towers, northwest of Gaza

So you believe in genociding an entire people because terrorists killed one sexy babe?

Do you know how many Palestinian women have been raped and killed by the IDF?

You don't care about that do you?
Reaction score-20

Fix your reaction score b4 quoting me again!

So you believe in genociding an entire people because terrorists killed one sexy babe?

Do you know how many Palestinian women have been raped and killed by the IDF?

You don't care about that do you?
By his logic at least hundred of israels should be wiped from face of the earth.

Reaction score-20

Fix your reaction score b4 quoting me again!
You're a joke dude.

By his logic at least hundred of israels should be wiped from face of the earth.
No, by his logic, all of Israel should be wiped out as their war crimes are innumerably more than the Palestinians because they have FULL CONTROL of the situation and are running the Palestinian territories like the Nazis ran the Warsaw Ghettoes.

Urgent | Norwegian Foreign Minister: What Israel is doing is what shows that international law has been violated

So you turks got your a**handed to you by British and now taking the anger out on Palestinians 😂
Your former colonial masters lie in the bottom of the dardanelles where we sunk their battleships. Before we killed 250.000 of them in Gallipoli.
You can join them if you want.

Don't confuse Turkey with other countries.

Believe me, the Syrians and Palestinians would rather be in their homelands if it was safe and prosperous. The Levant is a beautiful place, with a Mediterranean climate, beautiful topography, historic sites, olive trees, delicious food, etc. If the West didn't constantly destabilize it, it would be a beautiful tourist destination not unlike Southern Europe.

And similar climate to Southern California

Back
Top Bottom