What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Buddy it's a concentration camp

It's a CONCENTRATION of people forced into a area

That bitch could have stayed at home, she could have lived in peace

But no,, she CHOSE to go to a dance party next to millions of starving people under siege and attack
Is your name Abou Bakr al-Baghdadi ?

Not because of islamism.
Now it is cristal clear for most of west countries : we are not made to live together. This is why more and more european country vote to right aisle. It's just a fact, verifiable. One of the next one will be France in 2027.

Europe is finished, the world is changing Europe will descend into darkness 😂😂😂😂

The mistake your making is that you think we give a fcuk😂

1698767247963.png

Specially for @hussain0216

Baidu Maps deleted Israel.

It is humanitarian to give refuge to those wanting to flee a war zone, especially to those injured.
6 million ukranians were given safe haven in europe.

But i guess we should have taken the “muslim mindset” and forced them to stay under russian bombardments.
that would make it slightly harder for russia, thank you ukranians. For “dying for the cause”.

Its disgusting so many muslims treat palestinian lives as sacrifical lambs
Because you are a blood thirsty wart - you have to hit the religion button and satisfy your natural racist urges.
Retard - be it muslim or Christian - Palestine is their land and they are being ethnic cleansed - hence the reason for my passion. What’s your passion stimulated by? Are you a little brown Indian hiding your ID? Or just happy to see Muslims perishing?
You’re too naive to be subtle and give your intent away in your shity posts - avoiding any sense of objectivity.
Over the last 50 years plus - Palestinians have been subject to ethnic cleansing - apartheid- war crimes and genocide - yet you don’t mention any of that I. Your crap posts.
Now - is it acceptable to continue bombing kids or will you continue justify it coz your hatred for Muslims is deep?

Back
Top Bottom