What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Unfortunately .. I have to counter erdoganist propaganda again by repeating the facts:

Iran policy:
- Israel does not exist and we don't recognize it
- Iran proposes 1-state-solution by referendum
- no Israeli embassy inside Iran
- 0 diplomatic with Israel
- 0 trade with Israel
- Sending arms, weapons to resistance
- Financing resistance
- Training resistance
- Moral support for resistance

Turkey policy:
- Israel exists, we recognize it
- 2 states solution (Israel will continue to exist)
- Israeli embassy in Turkey
- Diplomatic ties
- Trade with Israel; increased after killing of Turkish citizens by Israel
- Does not send arms or weapons to resistance
- Finance Maybe, not sure
- Does not train resistance
- Moral support only during war to steal the show
- Provides Israeli army, economy with fuel and oil through zionist Puppet Azerbaijan
You train and arm you own proxies for your own interest. You will fight your so called enemies until the last Arab. lol

1698755743332.png

When are the rest of Arabs joining the war. Questions

1) What came out of OIC? Besides condemnation, did they give deadline to Israel to pull the offensive or just mere talk ?
2) What happened to All the barking dogs, Islamic leaders who said if Gaza offensive happened then they will unleash their war?

right now as usual, for the last 70 years what i have heard is the same narrrative from arabs, that reaffirms my belief that "Barking Dogs seldom bites" lol !

Last edited:
You train and arm you own proxies for your own interest. You will fight your so called enemies until the last Arab. lol
As a turk who sells tomatoes to Israel (Wiam Wahhab said erdogan is a melon seller instead), you should know that Iran has suffered hundreds, if not thousands of billion dollars damage by not recognizing Israel and not being US puppet like Turkey.

1) What came out of OIC? Besides condemnation, did they give deadline to Israel to pull the offensive or just mare talk ?
2) What happened to All the barking dogs, Islamic leaders who said if Gaza offensive happened then they will unleash their war?

right now as usual, for the last 70 years what i have heard is the same narrrative from arabs, that reaffirms my belief that "Barking Dogs seldom bites" lol !

You don t laugh so much, Pakistan also in the queue. Pakistan alone cannot do anything, even if they have useless nukes.

If there is something i am sure will happen with this war, it s every one will put on on their place.

We will see what happens, but there is a lot on stakes right now:

Iran wording, and deterrence,
The entire resistence Axis position.
Existence of palestine (no gaza, no palestine, no doubts here)
Arab position and weakeness
Turkiyeh mouth and possible tone down
Muslim umma
Possibility of multipolar world, if Russia and CHina does not take a resolute position, no one will know they are talking about when they talk about multi polar world...

We will see..., US are doing their assesments for sure. As romans would do.

1) What came out of OIC? Besides condemnation, did they give deadline to Israel to pull the offensive or just mare talk ?
They want Hamas to fall and privately cheering for it.
They never actually meant it.

You don t laugh so much, Pakistan also in the queue. Pakistan alone cannot do anything, even if they have useless nukes.

Pakistan Army has a duty to protect its nukes and it will. Even if the whole Islamic world goes down, even if all of Pakistan is lost the Pakistan Army will continue to protect the nukes. If Pakistan gets occupied by a foreign army the Pakistan Army will withdraw to the mountains to protect the nukes. No one on earth can take the nukes from the Pakistani Army. They will certainly never destroy their nukes by throwing them on someone.

Pakistan Army is very clever. Every time American threatens to take their nukes they fool them by doing everything American asks. Enemies of Pakistan Army nukes get frustrated.

Breaking: A heavy belt of Israeli raids on “Al-Talouli” Square and “Al-Hoja” Street in Jabalia Camp. According to eyewitnesses, a large number of martyrs and wounded were in the place, in addition to many trapped under the rubble.

Entire residential blocks are being wiped out by bombing

The air defenses of Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and the American and British warships participated in confronting the Yemeni attack on Eilat.

According to text this apparently happened on Ghaza border with Egypt. It says a Dr Maimoona took revenge on Israelis for murdering her sister. To me it looks like a tank firing from close range on the group of soldiers. Can anyone verify this.

@Falcon29

Back
Top Bottom