What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Sorry but what was expected response after Hamas killing civilians?

Also same graphic applies both way and that is why these people are fighting for thousands of years and will continue to do so.

There will never be two states as Palestinian and their main backer Iran want no Israel.

Go and read some history and educate yourself before asking stupid questions. This did not start in October 7.

Why does Israel kill children even when there are no active conflict?

Adam, Fuad, Abdullah, Omar: The 28 Palestinian Kids Killed by Israeli Forces This Year (Jan - June 2023) (I am quoting an Israeli source)

Adam, Fuad, Abdullah, Omar: the 28 Palestinian kids killed by Israeli forces this year | Opinion

Your Israeli daddies and their Zionist buddies hid in the cave every time I asked this question. Now you go join them and lick their boots.

Bonus question for you - Do you consider Bhagaat Singh, Subhash Chandra Bose, Chandra Shekhar Azad terrorists or freedom fighters?

And yet you justify all reaction by opposite side, it is not consistant amd normal even i grant that jewish lies placed in public are by some miracle true
I point out the rules of war.
Since Hamas never follows the rules of war, they are immediately put in a bad light,
And no, I do not justify. I simply show things like:
* That civilians ars killed is not evidence of a war crime
* That White Phosphorus are used is not evidence of a war crime.
* ”Civilian” houses can have a military value.

Hamas are stupid enough that You can immediately see that they are committing war crimes By indiscriminately firing missiles and killing verifyable civilians including kids in cold blood. Since Hamas is trying to get Palestinians killed for propaganda points, it is quite easy for Israel to do almost anything without violating laws of war since Hamas presents them valid causes on a platter.

They would if that not fucked them too in process.
Palestinians has shown that they are out to kill as many Israelis as possible.
Israelis has shown multiple times over the years that killing all Palestinians is not their goal.

Since Hamas never follows the rules of war, they are immediately put in a bad light,

Hamas are stupid enough that You can immediately see that they are committing war crimes By indiscriminately firing missiles and killing verifyable civilians including kids in cold blood. Since Hamas is trying to get Palestinians killed for propaganda points, it is quite easy for Israel to do almost anything without violating laws of war since Hamas presents them valid causes on a platter.

Israelis has shown multiple times over the years that killing all Palestinians is not their goal.

Israel has committed war crimes. Because you choose to disregard the evidence, doesn't make it any less true.

Commission of Inquiry collecting evidence of war crimes committed by all sides in Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories since 7 October 2023​

Hamas, hamas, hamas, hamas, before rhem was plo plo plo plo, after hamas it will be some other until eradication of last palestinian, pattern is always the same, on the other hand no lecturing and condemning much horrific violations of so called rules of war by jews. That is sick how west hold the light while jews are butchering palestinians to pieces.
Well, no more, you are either for palestinians without condemnation or you are along genocidal, racist, nazi jew regime.

Last edited:
No, if you can share please.
Marie-Antoinette came to see this quite clearly. In August of 179o she wrote to her brother Emperor Leopold of Austria: "Be well on your guard where you are with regard to all associations of Freemasons. You must already have been warned that it is by this means that all monsters here count on attaining the same end in every country. Oh, God, preserve my Fatherland and you from such misfortunes." ( Lettres de Marie-Antoinette, edited by Maxime de la Rocheterie, 2 vol., 1895)

Israel has committed war crimes. Because you choose to disregard the evidence, doesn't make it any less true.
Your link certainly does not contain any evidence. It simply says that it is suspected that Israel has committed war crimes.
The evidence of Hamas indiscriminate firing of missiles is however obvious..

So I’ll wait until evidence of Israeli war crimes is presented by reputable organisations

Commission of Inquiry collecting evidence of war crimes committed by all sides in Israel and Occupied Palestinian Territories since 7 October 2023

What's the financial cost of the war on Gaza?​

The war taking heavy toll on Israel's economy. Israel's credit rating to be downgraded.

This is why Israel's American slave is constantly doling out financial aid and munition replensihment. Ultimate losers are the American taxpayers whose tax money is being pumped to Israel while they die without free healthcare. Where are the US fan boys?

Why do you guys act like there's no Hamas officials in Gaza or West Bank? There are a ton in Gaza. Hamas foreign relations officials are doing their job outside of Gaza, ofc.
Who said the opposite?

Hamas is in Gaza and Hamas leaders are in Qatar.

But Israel corrupt state only talk about Iran, and never talk about Qatar, to follow the USA master agenda.

Shameful and disgusting.

Iran give money to Islamic Jihad.
Qatar give money to Hamas.

But Israel official foreign enemy is Iran, it's not Qatar.

Canada to match donations for humanitarian response in Gaza and West Bank

On October 25, Canada allocated an initial $10 million in funding for humanitarian assistance to address urgent needs stemming from the crisis in the Gaza Strip, the West Bank, Israel and neighbouring areas. The funds have been allocated as follows:
  • Canadian Red Cross: $2.5 million
  • UNICEF: $1 million
  • United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East: $3.5 million
  • World Food Programme: $2 million
  • World Health Organization: $1 million
All Canadian residents who are not heartless Zionists - please take advantage of the matching donation announced by the Govt. of Canada.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom