What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

He's deliberately lying. Any normal human being knows the girl died three weeks ago or as soon as she was abducted.

Because of individuals like him, I've changed my opinion, and now I hardly care about what's happening in Gaza, even if IDF completely wipes everyone out. I don't care.

You never did and nobody needs your sympathy.

He's deliberately lying. Any normal human being knows the girl died three weeks ago or as soon as she was abducted.

Because of individuals like him, I've changed my opinion, and now I hardly care about what's happening in Gaza, even if IDF completely wipes everyone out. I don't care.

I think you wanted the Palestinians wiped out from a long time ago. Trying to blame others doesn't make it look better for you.

And she deserves to die for that? For going to a rave party about peace and hippie stuff? She was abducted,tortured and murdered.

SAY IT HUSSAIN,SAY IT. Admit it for once,Hamas are terrorists. They are fanatic Sunni jihadists. They are a branch of the Muslim Brotherhood. They don't really care about Palestinians,they don't care about anyone except their own islamic movement. Say it.

Hamas exists BECAUSE OF THE OCCUPATION

Whenever you have a brutal occupation of a people
When you deny a viable route to freedom and independence

Resistance is INEVITABLE and armed resistance probable

The more brutal the occupier is the more monstrous the response will be

You kill thousands of Palestinians decade after decade, give them no way to freedom and independence, call them terrorists for not accepting brutal subjugation

Then you allow these bitches to have dance raves NEXT TO A CONCENTRATION CAMP WITH MILLIONS OF STARVING PEOPLE

You arrogant sons of bitches

No you are mistaken, the Muslim population is rising and we will resist regardless of our dumb **** leaders

Glad to hear Basha, are they US citizens trying to get out ??

Yes. He's Egyptian and she's 100% pure Ghazan with green eyes and blondish/reddish hair (which we've only seen from pictures alashan m'thageba) one of the kindest & most beautiful souls you'd ever meet. So is he, very soft-spoken and just wonderful human beings. Everyone who knows them is worried sick for their safety.

Military use justifies bombing ”civilian” buildings since they are no longer civilian.
It is all in the fourth Geneva Convention.

View attachment 966634

The proper procedure if Hamas wants to protect civilians is to designate areas where they do not keep any weapons or troops nor military installations including tunnels, I do not see them doing any of that.

It is the ”Open City” concept.
In the same light reservists carrying weapons may be categorized are legitimate targets..

Back
Top Bottom