What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They really thought it was a good idea to keep driving towards a guy with an RPG? :lol:

Their whole 13th brigade and the whole Sderot Security force headquarters was wiped out. They're falsely claiming their casualties are civilian ones. They lost over 1,000 soldiers and security forces and special forces. So they're punishing the civilians of Gaza for that. These losers are awful at face to face to combat.

Website is shut down and apparently as we see it now western sources are not to be trusted, they are at service of only one side, on the other hand people who worked there not some intelegence spies covered ngo says otherwise.
Moron, they can not stay alive under carpet bombing

They cannot stay alive if they are executed by Hamas either.

1698691098179.png

1698691163633.png

@Falcon29 Just FYI, heard from friends in Deir Al Balah Hamdulillah. They were in Khan Younis at friends in Bani Suheila from what I understand and just waited until they could leave to Rafah with other friends & family. They're staying there for now and apparently have phone service through Egypt's connection. :tup:

They haven't been able to sleep for many days from all the anxiety. It's amazing I wish I posted the tweet of a young man in his house with the phone facing an open window and as he walked by with a cup of hot tea in his hand, a huge explosion rattled the window and the camera and he just paused for 1 second, then went about his business. MashaAllah shows their resilience. Unbelievable.

Israeli terrorists are so afraid of face to face combat that they are admitting to war crimes and genocide in order to avoid even slight face to face combat :

@Falcon29 Just FYI, heard from friends in Deir Al Balah Hamdulillah. They were in Khan Younis at friends in Bani Suheila from what I understand and just waited until they could leave to Rafah with other friends & family. They're staying there for now and apparently have phone service through Egypt's connection. :tup:

They haven't been able to sleep for many days from all the anxiety. It's amazing I wish I posted the tweet of a young man in his house with the phone facing an open window and as he walked by with a cup of hot tea in his hand, a huge explosion rattled the window and the camera and he just paused for 1 second, then went about his business. MashaAllah shows their resilience. Unbelievable.

Glad to hear Basha, are they US citizens trying to get out ??

Lod, a city located 20 km from Tel Aviv, is burning after it was hit by Palestinian rockets. For those who don't know, Lod is the city where the False Messiah that the Jews and Freemasonries are waiting for will be killed by the True Messiah (peace be upon him).

Back
Top Bottom