What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

#enemy_information

Sirens sound in "Shlomi" in Western Galilee.

#War_Media

~

Russia hands list of Russian hostages to Hamas delegation

The Russian Foreign Ministry has compiled a list of Russian citizens taken hostage by Hamas, an organisation shunned by most of the international community as a terrorist group, who could be in captivity in the Gaza Strip and handed it over to the Hamas delegation that arrived in Moscow for an announced visit on Thursday, Mousa Mohammed Abu Marzook, a member of the Hamas politburo who heads the delegation, told Russia’s RIA Novosti state news agency on Saturday.

“We are treating this list very carefully and will process it thoroughly because we view Russia as our closest friend,” he vowed, noting that the list contains eight names.

Lmao you Pakistanis and Lungis literally compete for the poorest ethnic group. Its you cleaning toilets and driving uber. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-48919813 :lol:
_107801955_ethnic1optimised-paygap_bygroups-nc.png.webp

Hush your urine drenched lips , Indian .
My local train station toilets are cleaned by your cousins here in U.K. .
Shit stained gums for blessings , 3 trains I catch daily on the way to my workplace & I see your cousins morning noon & night holding a toilet brush as a prize .
This is London capital of the world , Heathrow airport , London Gatwick an Indian wipes shit off the toilet bowl for a belly full of food .
Clubs offices restaurants it’s the fresh Indians off the boat cleaning the bathrooms .

Sure you Pakistanis are full of nihari charm :lol:

We’ve been keeping you orcs at bay for nearly 100 years. Look at your population and ours.

But I digress… You bhartoads get no respect from even the ones you bootlick. The reason you have a such a hard on for Israel is because they are killing Muslims and they are doing so in a genocidal way. This is the same model that your cesspool of nation has adopted.

Back
Top Bottom