What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Once again a big deflection by bringing in the Turks into this, like in the previous post you brought Cyprus.
You are predictably boring and predictably a hypocrite.
I am giving you an example. And you avoid to reply and say "you are boring and a hypocrite".

And I explained to you,why I gave you that example and asked you what's your take on it. But it seems that you don't want to reply. Basically,seeing that you disagree with Legend and I guess with @RescueRanger as well,says a lot to me. It tells me that at least on this subject we have different opinions. But having you call me a "hypocrite",because I don't think Hamas is a benevolent resistance group with honor,well no sir.

Hostages are fine and they are enjoying Hummus. you are just too dramatic right now.
And how do you know?

1948 is 28 years after the first Arab attacks on Jews in 1920.
dig deeper December 1882 during a wedding an immigrant Romanian Jewish guard of newly formed settlement of Rosh Pina opened fire on the attendant and killed an Arab Guy from Safed that result in the one of the first recorded clash between Arabs and Jews in recent History

Might as well, it's better then being kicked in the head everyday anyway

If it can stop and Change, which is vital for the struggle then it's a sacrifice worth making
Resistance is costly
Resistance is costly? Says the guy sitting comfortable in his house in the UK,talking about sacrifices others have to make,from his keyboard.

Do you know the definition of insanity? Yes,from Far Cry 3.

You are a dirty liar. O said that someone goes through karabah threds , he will see it. You are a creep and a liar. Completely shameless liar. You are lying about something that anyone who has the will to go through it , he will find it unless you deleted. Besides you are a coward who sticks like a shit on someone's shoe. It is so sticky that, someone needs to throw a shoe in order to get rid of you.
You disgusting scum . I know the mentality of the servants of my family. Remember for the centuries yours were serfs of mine. Never forget that, why ? It is obvious by your behaviour, no one respect you anywhere
Pederu
Listen @waz @LeGenD @WebMaster @Kambojaric The forum is going downhill when you let such people roam,slander and insult everyone like that. And it's not the first time. This has been going on since he got here in August.

At first it was fun,but it's getting annoying. There's a limit. This drunkard has been insulting people in a nasty way and without stop.

So is Russia an indirect patron of Hamas, and therefore would Russia go further and risk giving Iran a temporary Nuclear umbrella, through this crisis?; similar to what the Soviets did during 1973 with the Arab nations.
No idea,maybe they are doing it out of spite for Israel and the Americans,trying to open a second front down there and take away their focus on Ukraine. Maybe some Ukrainians sold them to the black market and they got to Iran. Who knows? The Western Europeans have given such big amounts of weapons to Ukraine that some might have been sold by commanders or individuals to make extra money. They got so much weaponry for free!

Saddam is a prophet, and it was unfortunate that he did not possess nuclear weapons.
Are you trolling now or...?

Enough to know that 1400 of our people have brutaly been murdered , in cold blood , in the most horrible ways imaginable .

222 of our citizens - woman , children , elderly , kidnapped and taked hostage. 30 of them children.

Let people imagine the details themselves.

~

~
Rachel Corrie's murder wasn't condemned.

Pakistan has successfully tested another Ghauri weapon system.

The Ghauri is a land-based and supersonic medium-range ballistic missile, in current service with the strategic command of the Pakistan Army.

is it posssible that talibans achieved their goals also, get rid of occupation? why you insist on only one aspect of war,?
as kinetic thing war goals are changed during conflict, that al kaida thing is irrelevant in broader context, some other muslim movement with just cause will get support by taliban and cause will emerge and than what, rinse and repeat?
I was addressing OP according to the context of his post. Since you liked that post, I tagged you to understand American intervention in Afghanistan in its proper context that many seem to ignore due to inherent biases. Do not quote me to take a jab at me for this is trolling. If you have a point to make, you can bring it to my attention without taking a jab at me.

Yes, you can say that Afghan Taliban benefited from Doha Accords and found a way to reclaim Afghanistan in the end (I know this well enough by the way - no need to remind me). Afghan Taliban wanted to settle the war on the negotiation table as well but the fundamental issue and contention was about Al-Qaeda Network.

Al-Qaeda Network was a BIG THING back in the day and was bankrolling Afghan Taliban in the region. It was seemingly impossible to decouple these two forces but US came up with a strategy to make this possible. Job well done at a very low cost to American war machine and to reduce humanitarian crisis in the region.

The alternative was to wipe out much of Afghanistan and regions where Afghan Taliban could be found. Donald Trump pointed this out to Imran Khan in a meeting.

In the end:

US got what it wanted.
Afghan Taliban got what it wanted.
Pakistan got what it wanted.

Pakistan provided access to Afghanistan so Pakistan would preserve its interests in the process. This is logical.

All developments should be understood in correct manner. This is my point and emphasis.

Some of you are mentally stuck in the world of Empires and Colonies or come to this forum to troll.

Al-Nusra was the prolongued arm of Saudi-Arabia and the Gulf States to overthrow the illegal Assad regime.
Asad government was and is completely legal according to Syrian and international laws.
the same can't be said about others for example Hadi in Yemen or a certain country occupation , land grabbing and settlement building activities

Resistance is costly? Says the guy sitting comfortable in his house in the UK,talking about sacrifices others have to make,from his keyboard.

Do you know the definition of insanity? Yes,from Far Cry 3.

Listen @waz @LeGenD @WebMaster @Kambojaric The forum is going downhill when you let such people roam,slander and insult everyone like that. And it's not the first time. This has been going on since he got here in August.

At first it was fun,but it's getting annoying. There's a limit. This drunkard has been insulting people in a nasty way and without stop.

Yeah,, it's easy for me

It's the Palestinian people who are suffering year after year of occupation and apartheid

But people like you don't care about settlements.or decade after decade of oppression or dead Palestinians, you only care when they respond

The Palestinians are getting kicked daily anyway, might as well fight back and deny the Jews a peaceful life anywhere

Yes the Palestinians will suffer and die, but that's normal for them
This has energised the region
It's reinvigorated the Palestinian struggle amongst billions of supporters internationally
It's halted any plans the Jews had of making regional connections and circumnavigating the Palestinian issue
It will create a deep seated hatred of the Jew across the world for a generation

And most of all it's once again clarified the reality and injustice of the world
The value of a white Jew life above and beyond EVERYONE else

The bullshit about humanity, human rights etc
Crap about Ukraine and Russia

Once you understand you can free yourselves from this matrix, from.this narrative

We have the youth, we have the time

Western governments protecting the "special ones",
"Those who can't be named"
"The Juice"
Trust me this is enlightening for millions

You really want to see this images ?

It was enough to see those reacting to the images shown to them . . .

Enough to know that 1400 of our people have brutaly been murdered , in cold blood , in the most horrible ways imaginable .

222 of our citizens - woman , children , elderly , kidnapped and taked hostage. 30 of them children.

Let people imagine the details themselves.

~

~
yes trust me bro it come directly from Netanyahoo , it most be truth

please spare us this nonsense.

Even the more limited war in 2014 changed minds, including of those who took part. Sanders had moved to Israel from New York out of Zionist passion. He is now a peace activist, having joined Breaking the Silence, a group of veterans who campaign for an end to the occupation of Palestinian territories.
His moment of truth came during a particularly bloody moment of the 2014 war. His unit had helped to clear an area of Beit Hanoun, in the north of the Gaza Strip, but had been surprised to find a Palestinian family of eight still living there in the middle of the battle.

After a member of the unit was hit by a rocket-propelled grenade from elsewhere, the air force came and bombed the neighbourhood, destroying it and killing the family sheltering there.

Back
Top Bottom