What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hamas f*cked around and they're now finding out.
strangely it is not Hamas that is being targeted but Palestinian children and women. the last time i checked last night that Israel wanted to enter Gaza was last night and they gut surrounded after just entering several meter and lost one tank and two bulldozer and escaped with their life

1698086604645.png

But they did not? Let me help you read!

“Let's solve this problem now, on the basis of the 1967 borders. Let's end this conflict by declaring a temporary ceasefire. Let's leave the bigger issue for future generations to decide.' “

Temporary ceasefire and “bigger issues” to be resolved bu future generations

“Although it stopped short of endorsing a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, the statement was noteworthy in that it did not, in principle, reject negotiations with Israel. “

You understand what “stopped short” means?

“Yassin later clarified his proposal in an interview with the Jordanian newspaper al-Arab al-Yawm. He stated that the offer did not include recognition of "the Hebrew state," “

Did NOT.

“The offer, rejected by Israel, did little to stem Hamas terrorism, which continued unabated.”

All the while terrorism kept going before, during and after.

Again, hamas committed terrorism
Before, during and after….
The last part is actually Kykes . I told you before, you are talking in the general phrases with the accusation. None of it can be taken as the statement. In oder words , let's say that we take your type of the statements to the court. It would never see the light of the day un the court. Consists of nothing and can easily be beaten with documented contra statements, you are so dumb that is unbelievable.
Oh yes , most definitely a Kyke. Now go and hide
Guten morgen Frau Schneider
Guten morgen Johannes
The morning routine.
Disgusting , only befitting for the grandson of Kherson pharmacist

~

Hamas claims it released two hostages; no confirmation

The spokesperson for Hamas’s military wing, the Izz ad-Din al-Qassam Brigades, who goes by the nom de guerre Abu Obeida, claims to have released two Israeli hostages who were being held in the Gaza Strip.

There are 222 hostages held in Gaza . almost all of them civilains , 30 of them children.

~

Iran warns Israel to stop war in Gaza: FM says situation like ‘powder keg’​

Poor SR terrorists, they managed to kill thousands in the Russian Empire but they met a deserving end in some desert. Of it was so dangerous why Ben Gurion rushed to fight for the Muslims than? Why than Golda Meir said on TV interview " I am Palestinian " ? Why?
You see there is always some answer.
Don't worry, we didn't want to recruit that midget shit Ben Gurion

Back
Top Bottom