What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You must be 12 years or old something. We all saw what happened on the battlefield. Then you started begging US to send unlimited weapons supplies and air support and fight your ground war and send warships near you. And this is because of a lightly armed paramilitary group.

And you're making 50 statements a day about the ground invasion. Why don't you fight your own wars instead of making US fight it for you?
Big talk from an Iranian/Qatari/Turkish/Entire Muslim world bankrolled entity. LOL The audacity to complain about Israel having allies when your whole existence is one big welfare cheque. Soon to come to an end :)

a two state solution is a no solution because it won't answer anything at all
It will never happen. A 'palestine' will never exist. Unless of course one of the Arab countries decides to give them a slice of land like Egypt in the Sinai. But we know the Egyptians are totally against letting this entity into their land because the whole Arab world knows palestinians are a curse on any nation they inhabit.

these are un personnel numbers
No. All agencies and media get their numbers from the Gazan health ministry which is run by Hamas.

You must be 12 years or old something. We all saw what happened on the battlefield. Then you started begging US to send unlimited weapons supplies and air support and fight your ground war and send warships near you. And this is because of a lightly armed paramilitary group.

And you're making 50 statements a day about the ground invasion. Why don't you fight your own wars instead of making US fight it for you?
Brother those people ain't Jews, just euro trash . They are not Nazis, because the original Nazis differ greatly to this trash. They are the Zionist, the most stupid kind of racist.
I used to know some British Nazis, who stayed in London 3 weeks. We talked a lot at the end They gave me as a gift a few rear books. Having discovered that I my family was in the German Armey they said " You are a European Muslim. Creme de la creme of the Aryan warriors " we gift you these books. At no moment they showed any sort of dislike towards me only respect .
These people ain't Nazis, imagine you are an Atheist and believe in the Ideology based on some foreign religion propagated to by the Asians as Jews???!!!!
I have said many times here, their own Patriots of old would spit on them.
Believe me they are nothing zero , trash which cannot be evaluated by the normal person. How normal person can understand this filth,? Impossible, truly impossible

This is good news. Egypt is repopulating the area near Gaza. Good news for Egypt's security and weapons will make it into to Gaza to defend from the genocide.

On Monday, the Egyptian authorities issued a decision to return the people of the Egyptian city of Rafah to their homes and lands from which they were forced to leave, due to the war on “terrorism”, following the January 2011 revolution. Their homes were demolished and their lands were bulldozed, due to the intensity of the battles witnessed in Rafah, Sheikh Zuweid, Al-Arish, and Bir Al-Abd, areas. The confrontation between the Egyptian army and former ISIS

Shit , did not know about that,

Enough to know that 1400 of our people have brutaly been murdered , in cold blood , in the most horrible ways imaginable .

222 of our citezens - woman , children , elderly , kidnapped and taked hostage.

Let people imagine the details themselves.

~
really you didn't knew your government lie .
if twitter guideline don't allow posting it then post it on your own website instead of making another baseless claim

Journalists who were martyred by the Zionists in these few days
IMG_20231023_215637_215.jpg

Back
Top Bottom