What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Hezbollah firing Kornet ATGM like candies every day while Israel tries to pre-emptively strike the Hezbollah ATGM teams inside Lebanon

The ATGM teams need to operate as quickly as possible in small teams of 2-3 and keep their distance between each other as much as possible to minimise losses

Hezbollah firing Kornet ATGM like candies every day while Israel tries to pre-emptively strike the Hezbollah ATGM teams inside Lebanon

The ATGM teams need to operate as quickly as possible in small teams of 2-3 and keep their distance between each other as much as possible to minimise losses
It is cat and mouse game, i am sure thet their commanders do that and more on tactical level.

And Hitler smiling from his grave, exterminated 3million and converted 6 million to Nazism… if he hadn’t initiated it the world would be different..if he wanted his final solution he should have shipped them to Iceland or Madagascar instead of doing what he did and would have left Middle East in peace… and free from European Nazi ‘s coming over and creating trouble..
I think the Europeans knew that these guys are going to create trouble anywhere in the world, so best to keep them far away from Europe and fighting with someone else so they don't turn towards Europe again. Isolated on Iceland or another island, they would've turned toward troubling Europeans spontaneously; Europeans occupiers in South Africa or other islands.

There was also the idea, initially, to create a Jewish homeland in Africa, known as the Uganda Scheme, presented by the founder of modern Zionism, Theodor Herzl; as well as in Cyprus.

Hezbullah draws a red line for Israel and that is , ground attack on Gaza . As far as I know Hassan Nasrullah does not play empty vessel, he always keeps his words . So if Israel start its ground invasion can we expect that Hezbollah will join the war ?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom