What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Col. McGregor's new video. One thing to note about McGregor is that he is not some pro Palestinian or a peacenik or pro Russia. He maybe in fact just a one more American patriot which thinks for America and may even be pro Israel but he puts American interests above anything else.
In this video, he slices and dices various scenarios if/when Israel launches a ground operation into Gaza. And you'd notice that in none of the scenarios Israel comes out ahead. And that's why I keep saying that this conflict needs to escalate, broaden, and prolong. Finish this one and for all.

Maybe Hamas can fire something from Lebanon. ;)

The Israeli military said on Sunday that one of its tanks accidentally hit an Egyptian position near the border with the Gaza Strip.

“The incident is being investigated and the details are under review. The IDF (Israel Defense Forces) expresses sorrow regarding the incident,” it said in a statement, giving no further details.

"Accident"

View attachment 964529

Sisi be like: "Please Israel, also one up my rear."

I know, what was he thinking!? He should've come out and said "we've declared war on Israel" and moved 1000 tanks to the border while immediately & simultaneously launching an aerial attack on zionist kibitzes in the Negev. Yep, how dare we exercise some restraint and diplomacy and shame on us that we're not immediately overreacting on impulse & anger and annoying so many keyboard warriors out there because an outpost was hit. Damn, that's terrible.
there is a middle ground between being their bitch and declaring war, you have yet to find it

They ran on foot.

1697996544023.png

Attachments

• 1697996511558.png
    1697996511558.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom