What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Iran just use Palestinians like use Hezbollah as hitmen, they give WEAPONS.

They ignored the minimum humanitarian assistance in their land.

It's sad see common people trusting in leaders who give a fck about them.
we rebuilt south Lebanon after 2006 , isn't that considered as humanitarian aid ?

I am disappointed with the role Iran and Hezbullah have played in past 10 days

Poor and pathetic are the words that come to mind

@Falcon29
Iran is understandable, they can't sacrifice their nation. Hezbollah, on other hand, seems to be still in decision making phase. So far, they seem hesitant to get involved. Nasrallah hasn't made a speech since this all started.

Israel has massed tanks 4 miles north of the Erez crossing

This should be an easy target for Hamas to pre-emptively attack...

4mnerez.png

They are here:

31°36'19.7"N 34°34'10.0"E @Falcon29

BS.
Arab countries have learned the hard way over the decades that they can't fight the mightiest and the richest alliance in human history for Palestinians without destroying whatever prosperity exists there. And it is not just Arab countries: Pakistan, Turkey, and more remote Muslim countries are also like that. They WANT to help but the repercussion would be so huge that they dare not. It is not that Arab/Islamic countries had not tried before-- Pakistanis even fought against Israel in 1973 in a limited capacity.

What's going to happen to the economies of Arab/Islamic countries who depend on the commercial interests with the West when an outright war breaks out? Unemployment, chaos, and pushing back their economies decades.

Only Iran--and that too in a calculated, reluctant way is willing to put itself in great danger by helping the Palestinians.

PS. My personal viewpoint remains that this conflict should be escalated, widened and prolonged. I don't think Israelis would be able to stomach the losses from that. That will end this conflict once and for all: Either Israelis bring up another Rabin for some compromise or Israel will vanish. But it is not my call to make, sitting at safe distance.

Very refreshing to see someone outside the Arab world understand this fact and explain it in such an eloquent manner. Big ups to you, sir. :tup:

I get the feeling they have been holding back some of their FPV/drone and rifle capabilities for the ground invasion
With this limited resources they showed remarkable results, i think zionist know that this is one of or probably last opportunity (really slim one) to beat Hamas and that in future they will reach level of Hezbolah which would be complete military disaster for them.

Iranian Red Crescent does so much work for all of Iran's neighbours, it never gets credit it deserves
and what Iran Red crescent do is a drop compared to what Bonyad do for these countries . and nobody mention it

Back
Top Bottom