What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

There are allegations that arms dealers in Ukraine sold Javelins to Hamas. (If true, bye bye to Biden and his entire defence bureaucracy)

We know they've at least learned quite a bit from the Russian SMO in Ukraine. At least how to set up an RPG-7 round into a tandem cumulative grenade and drop it from a drone and pretty much take out a merkava. Imagine if they started flying suicide drones! That has to be next.

BS.
Arab countries have learned the hard way over the decades that they can't fight the mightiest and the richest alliance in human history for Palestinians without destroying whatever prosperity exists there. And it is not just Arab countries: Pakistan, Turkey, and more remote Muslim countries are also like that. They WANT to help but the repercussion would be so huge that they dare not. It is not that Arab/Islamic countries had not tried before-- Pakistanis even fought against Israel in 1973 in a limited capacity.

What's going to happen to the economies of Arab/Islamic countries who depend on the commercial interests with the West when an outright war breaks out? Unemployment, chaos, and pushing back their economies decades.

Only Iran--and that too in a calculated, reluctant way is willing to put itself in great danger by helping the Palestinians.

PS. My personal viewpoint remains that this conflict should be escalated, widened and prolonged. I don't think Israelis would be able to stomach the losses from that. That will end this conflict once and for all: Either Israelis bring up another Rabin for some compromise or Israel will vanish. But it is not my call to make, sitting at safe distance.

Number of Women/children/elderly/injured Palestinians accepted in those countries you say: ZERO.
ZERO
ZERO
BIG ZERO!!!!!!!

They dont give a FCK!

Iran just use Palestinians like use Hezbollah as hitmen, they give WEAPONS.

They ignored the minimum humanitarian assistance in their land.

It's sad see common people trusting in leaders who give a fck about them.

At least Egypt and Jordan could accept injured, ill and elderly people who need special care, but they did nothing, simply they dont give a fck.

But keep trusting your leaders lies.
I guess my comments here prove very well that im anti el-sisi. I dont support him.
However since im honest, Ive to agree you got a point at acceptibg the ill or the old or the women or the children.

I'm trying to get a handle on you..so what's your deal???

Are you the Uber secular, liberal baloch type who supports the BLA and that's why you have a stick up your *** about Muslim issues?
He is pajeet

There are allegations that arms dealers in Ukraine sold Javelins to Hamas. (If true, bye bye to Biden and his entire defence bureaucracy)
That would not be a surprise. Even some israeli soldiers used to sell their weapons or steal some and sell it.
Javelin is nice but the quadcopters which hamas has do the same job and they blew up some merkava from above ( the ceiling) same tactic javelin does.

At least Egypt and Jordan could accept injured, ill and elderly people who need special care, but they did nothing, simply they dont give a fck.

But keep trusting your leaders lies.
@Total Destruction isn't lying

Dany Ayalon = ex israeli ambassador of Israel to USA. What evidence you want more. He literally said to host the Palestinians in Sinai Israel with international community will build the cities.

Form day one, even if it true, it is better for confirmation after ground attack, it is more important to surprise enemy and give him some hard blows then PR victory at thIs stage.

Form day one, even if it true, it is better for confirmation after ground attack, it is more important to surprise enemy and give him some hard blows then PR victory at thIs stage.
I get the feeling they have been holding back some of their FPV/drone and rifle capabilities for the ground invasion

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom