What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Question for you: why did Hamas stay out of the 2022 conflict when Israel bombed PIJ (and civilians) in Gaza?
It didn't. It's your nonsensical conspiracy theories. And PIJ was not facing an existential crisis at the time. All of Gaza is now facing a existential crisis. I would be shocked if Hezbollah doesn't get involved sooner or later.

It didn't. It's your nonsensical conspiracy theories.
Please prove Hamas' involvement in that 2022 war on PIJ/Gaza.

Another Gaza Conflict, but With a Difference: Hamas Sat It Out.​

Why Hamas stayed out of the latest Gaza conflict​

These are evidently not "nonsensical conspiracy theories".

Please prove Hamas' involvement in that 2022 war on PIJ/Gaza.

Another Gaza Conflict, but With a Difference: Hamas Sat It Out.​

Why Hamas stayed out of the latest Gaza conflict​

These are evidently not "nonsensical conspiracy theories".
It's a lot easier to just admit Hezbollah are freemason Zionists are or at the very least infiltrated by them. There will always be excuses if there is an allegiance to the Zionists.

It's a lot easier to just admit Hezbollah are freemason Zionists are or at the very least infiltrated by them. There will always be excuses if there is an allegiance to the Zionists.
Or you could admit that Hamas stayed out of the 2022 conflict when Israel bombed Gaza and PIJ so everything you are saying about Hezbollah now (freemason Zionists, secretly friends with Israel and the rest of the usual rhetoric) could also be said about Hamas.

Last edited:
Where the heck does Iran come in from and how the heck does it justify Israel bombing civilians to hell for the past 2 decades?

The issue at hand is the indiscriminate bombing of the Gazan population. Last I checked, it was Israel doing it, not Iran.
Your demand on post 16,331...

When will Iran stay out? When the US stays out...​
The point here is that everyone want allies and tries to get them as much as they can. But for you to assert that if the US simply leave the ME, Iran will leave Israel alone is outright ludicrous. No one here, not even YOU, believe that. Then you pretty much admitted that Iran helps the Palestinians out of ideological alignment. Nothing wrong with that. If you want the destruction of Israel, just say so.

Last edited:
Or you could admit that Hamas stayed out of the 2022 conflict when Israel bombed Gaza and PIJ so everything you are saying about Hezbollah now (freemason Zionists, secretly friends with Israel and the rest of the usual rhetoric) could also be said about Hamas.

Yes the people that just killed over 2,000 Israelis are friends with Israel and the ones that kept peace for 20 years are resistance elites. You're starting to sound like Israeli's. You can't defend something so let's double down with insanity.

There could be a surprise regional war around the region in coming days involving Israel, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia , Iraq and more. Action may be imminent.

@maverick1977 @RescueRanger @waz @LeGenD

Two powerful lines that stuck out to me from what Bassem said:

"I heard Ben Shapiro say that Israel is the only military force in the world that warns civilians before bombing them; I mean, how f*cking cute."

"You transferred your guilt to us and took away our lands."

But you can tell the pain in his eyes towards the end of what he says: they die, it's fine.

If you see the comments, non-Arabs and non-Muslims are questioning Israel. I guess the message had to be conveyed differently to different segments of society.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom